chapter 18

YG

She was wriggling under my touch.God knows how much I had to wait for this.How I imagined this scene even time we met,talked,laughed together. My first thrust jolted her up,I wanna devour her,worship her,ruin her..

She was scream8ng at this point..How badly I wanted to hear her screams every time she looked at me..He Reyes are closed as she is jolting up with my each thrust.I wanted to be gentle for her first time but she needs to be punished..

For overpowering me!

"Ah..yo..yoo..gi Pl.. please.. sl..slow down.. "

She moaned again only increasing my speed.With every thrust,the urge to control her,keep her enslaved for the rest of her life was engulfing me more..

I soon realised she isn't struggling anymore..I looked down as I saw her unconscious..This soon?

How will my kitten survive for the rest of her life?

I pulled myself out of her.Blood all over the couch.I will get it cleaned in the morning.My kitten was mine..

Enslaved!

Forever!

I got dressed as I covered her with a duvet.My kitten looks so sweet while sleeping.My hickeys all over her neck,letting everyone know who she belongs to.This may hurt her,break her but I am not the type to give up on my love for the sake of their happiness..

I fucking get everything I want

Everything!

I sidehugged my kitten and cuddled with her..

A few more days kitten,then we will be inseparable

Aiko

My eyes flickered a bit as I opened them adjusting it to the bright light.I was laying sideways while Yoongi was sleeping beside me,hugging me,naked
Memories of last night flashed back..still sending chills down my spine.That was not the guy I was crushing upon on,that was a beast, a pure sadist monster..

My thoughts came to a half when I felt him snuggle into my neck more.I was blushing hard,thank god he is asleep.

"Good morning " He said in his deep lazy morning voice.Making my heart go all crazy..

"Mo.. morning" I said like those girls in the jdramas..

"I like it" He whispered in my ears,I can feel my the small hairs on my neck standing..

"Wh..what?"

"Your stutters" He said as he hugged me more tightly..

Okay..I am too stunned to speak.. My heart will come out soon

"I like making you nervous"

He whispered again..I pressed my eyes closed..a weird feeling in my heat,like my mind wants to run away but my heart wants me to stay..

And I am gonna follow my stupid heart because I am Aiko and I am stuupid!

I kept my hand on his arms backhugging me..

"Yoongi..we have to go home"
She snuggled more into my neck as he inhaled my smell.No one very did that..and being a girl who loves reading ffs..

I am in love!

"We will kitten.."
He whispered again..I pushed my head on his chest..resting it.My lower back hurts like hell.I never knew sex is this painful.
But I am still gonna be smut addict..