Chapter 20

I smiled as Jay poked his head into the room. His eyes ran over my body. He winked at me then pulled his head back and shut the door. I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell was he doing? I squealed as Jay, Beck, Tate, Day, and Ross ran into the room with Nerf guns and started shooting me.

"That's not fair." I yelled laughing. Jay lifted me out of bed and threw me over his shoulder causing me to squeal again. "Jay." I cried. He sat me down in the living room part of the suite and handed me a gun. He pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Everybody has a gun. Girls against boys." He said before running away. I just stared after him. Nat grabbed my arm. I gave her a look. I hadn't even noticed anyone else being in the room. She laughed.

"Too focused on your boyfriend?" She teased. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go. Once you get shot, you're out. The last player left wins. If it's a girl, the boys have to pay for a spa day for all the girls. If it's a boy, we pay for them to see the hockey game. That includes snacks." She explained. I nodded.

Jay and I ended up being the last two in the game. Didn't seem fair. How was I supposed to shoot my boyfriend? "Blaire, I know you're in here." He taunted. I bit my lip. I was hiding in the lobby part of the resort. I saw his shoes as he walked past me. I jumped up and pushed him into the wall. He smirked at me. I looked up at him from under my eyelashes. I walked my fingers up his chest. I could feel his muscles tense under my fingers. He was watching me intently. I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his. As soon as he kissed back, I shot him. He pulled away and looked at me in shock. I just smiled at him. I stuck my tongue out at him and shook my head from side to side.

"I win." I cheered. I pulled away from him and danced around. I could see him watching me with a smile on his lips.

"That wasn't fair." He whispered. I shrugged.

"I didn't hear any rules." He just laughed as the others came into the room.

"We won." I yelled.

"Yeah, because Jay got distracted by his girlfriend." Ross mumbled. I just shrugged again.

"All's fair in love and war." I told him.

"What's going on here?" Mama P asked. She was standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips and her strict mom face on.

"It was Jay's idea." Almost everybody yelled. I glanced at him.

"Way to sell a guy out." Jay mumbled. I looked around to see foam bullets all over the floor.

"Jay, we'll talk about this later. Now, everybody start picking these bullets up. The staff has enough mess to clean up with you guys." She ordered. Jay just smiled at me as we all started cleaning up.

"So, this was your idea?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I noticed my girlfriend wasn't very happy. I wanted her to have some fun." He replied. I just smiled at him.

"Well, she's very thankful. She does feel better." Beck walked up beside me.

"Want to tell me what's had you upset?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Not really." I mumbled. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"We'll talk in the suite later." He said before walking off. I sighed as I continued to pick bullets up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~