Chapter 6

******* Content warning: This chapter mentions a sexual act that happened while intoxicated and nude photos taken without permission in the past. I'll add another warning right before that part in case you want to skip over it. *******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"About damn time you two separated yourselves." Dayton mumbled as Jay and I walked into the living room. I looked away as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"What did you want?" Jay asked pulling me to sit down on the couch.

"I was just going to let Blaire know that someone was looking for her." Day replied. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who?" I asked. Day pursed his lips in thought.

"Not sure. He said Marcy told him how to get here and that you were probably here. I told him that I wasn't sure, but I'd check. When I found you like," He paused and made a weird hand motion towards Jay and me. "you were, I just told him that you weren't here but if I saw you I'd tell you he was looking for you. I didn't realize until after he left that he never gave me a name." I furrowed my eyebrows. I knew he wasn't talking about Beck, he knew Beck. I pulled my phone out and showed him a picture of Jake.

"Was it this guy?" I asked. He shook his head.

"What about John?" Jay asked. I found a picture of John and showed Day. He shook his head.

"Not him either. This guy had about the same color hair as him and was tall." He explained. I shrugged.

"Oh well. If he really wants to see me then he'll eventually find me." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then he just smashed right into the wall." Dayton was telling us a story of when he was playing football at a friend's house. I laughed at the image of the big defense running into the wall. We'd all decided to head to the local diner to get something to eat. Mama P had called to let Jay and them know she wouldn't be home in time to cook anything. My smile fell and I completely froze as I stepped into the diner behind Dayton. I felt someone touch my shoulder causing me to flinch.

"Blaire?" Jay asked. I didn't look at him. I couldn't take my eyes off of my brother or well, who he was sitting across the table from. Mark. They were laughing. Beck's eyes widened as they landed on me, still frozen in the doorway. His smile fell, all traces of laughter gone from his face. Mark turned to see what had caused that reaction in my brother. Mark's lips slowly curled up into a smirk when he saw me. I closed my eyes as the flashbacks started. I turned and quickly fled from the diner.

I ran down the street to a little park. I fell on the closest bench as the tears started. "Blaire?" Jay asked, sitting down beside me. Without saying anything, I turned and buried my head in his chest, just letting the tears fall. He rubbed his hand soothingly over my back until I calmed down enough and pulled away.

"Blaire..." Beck started. I glared at him as I stood up.

"How could you?" I asked. He put his hands up defensively.

"Blaire, just let me explain." He pleaded. I crossed my arms over my chest with a huff but didn't say anything. "He wanted me to put in a good word for him with the baseball coach." I had never felt so betrayed before. "Blaire, you got him not only kicked off his college team but kicked out of the college for revenge over something that happened almost two years ago." Beck snapped when he noticed my look. It had been over two years actually. Jay gave me a look. I knew that look. He was going to side with Beck and Mark without even hearing my side. He was looking at me like I was a different person like he didn't even know me. Tears filled my eyes again.