Chapter 13

I laid out in Jay's bed with a sigh. I'd told Nat that I'd take a quick shower in Jay's room then join her and the other girls in her room. I closed my eyes trying to relax. I cracked one eye open when I heard the door open. "Blaire?" Jay asked. I sat up and smiled at him. "Weren't you supposed to be with the other girls?" I nodded.

"I was, but I promised my boyfriend something." I stood up from the bed and walked closer to him. "And I really needed a shower, but my shower partner was missing." I added. He chuckled.

"So that's all I am to you? Just a shower partner?" He asked. I trailed my hand down his chest to the waist of his pants. He tensed in anticipation. "And a bed partner." I whispered letting my hand slip a little lower. I slipped my hand into his pants causing his breathing to hitch. "And my personal chauffeur." I kissed his neck. "I'm running out of things to call you, so let's just get in the shower already." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have a nice shower?" Nat wiggled her eyebrows at me causing my cheeks to heat up. I looked away scratching the back of my head.

"You're not worried?" Kate asked. I looked at her confused. "About getting pregnant?" I shook my head.

"We're really careful. Even in the shower. We stop to put a condom on. I am so not ready for a baby." I replied. Kate gave me a look. I gave her an apologetic look.

"You couldn't wait until tomorrow or something for sex?" Marcy asked. I shrugged.

"It's been like four days. No, five. It's been five days since we did anything besides quick little kisses." I told her. Beth laughed.

"You make that sound like a bad thing." I looked at her with my mouth dropped.

"Of course it is. Have you had sex with him?" I closed my eyes. "No, don't answer that. I don't want to know. If you had had sex with him, you'd understand." They all just looked at me.

"Just for the record, no. None of us have even kissed him. Cousins and siblings are off limits." April explained. Kate looked down at her belly.

"But Blaire is Nat's friend. Why is it different for her?" Haley asked.

"Because Jay and Blaire grew up together. They were practically neighbors until Aunt Pam had to move when they were like ten. Jay knew her first." Nat explained. Everybody looked at me.

"When we were like six, we got married in his grandma's backyard. When I was twelve, I had my first kiss. Jay. When I was sixteen, I gave Jay my virginity. So we have a history." I added.

"Wait. What?" Nat yelled.

"What about what part?" I asked.

"All of it. You got married?" She replied. I nodded.

"We'll have to ask Gran for the pictures. I don't have any. But Day was the officiant person. So it's not legal and we were only like six." I explained.

"Damn, you knew what you wanted at a young age and went for it." Beth said. I shrugged.

"You kind of have to." Nat shook her head.

"That's enough about my cousin. Time to do each other's nails and stuff." She shook a bottle of fingernail polish. I was starting to regret the girl's night before it really got started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~