CHAPTER-27

1100+ Words

AUTHOR

He climbed the stairs to the room, while listening to the continous non-sense his wife was blabbering.

She wiggled in his arms, as Ekansh carries her to their room 'would you please stop wiggling!' he said climbing the few last stairs.

'leave me, I want to go to my home, my husband might be searching for me, leave me you asshole' she yelled, ekansh made her stand on the floor that was a different thing that she could bearly stand on her own feets.

'Mind you language Drishya!' Ekansh said in a low tone, his breath touching her neck challenging her guts between her legs, he turned the knob of the door.

Drishya lost her balance and was about to fell, but ekansh was fast enough to snake his arm around her bare waist and pulled her toward him making their chest collide.

'OH MY GOD DRISHYA you behave worst than a drunk person' He again picked her up and walked inside the room.

'Will you able to change?' Ekansh asked as he keep Drishya on the bed, she nodded before falling backward on the bed stretching her arms and yawning loudly.

Ekansh shook his head and walked to the closet, he touched the knob and opened it but then he realised that the cupboard was locked, a sigh escaped from his mouth and he walked to his wife.

He found her turning on the bluetooth kept on the side table and then saw her typing something on her phone and 'company' sped up version could be heard. She kept the phone aside and started swinging her arms and hips slowly dancing.

Ekansh walked to her and holded her still, she looked at him with her doe eyes, she blinked her eyes twice as he spoke.

'Where are the keys of the cupboard? Drishya' he said blinking away the unholy thoughts that were running in his mind after their kiss.

'WHAT..?' She yelled not properly hearing what he said.

'KEYS?' She pouted and came a step closer to his face, closing her eyes, he gulped after seeing her like that.

'Wha-what are you doing?' he stuttered being nervous all of sudden.

She opened her eyes and blinked for few times 'You said kiss that's why!' he closed his eyes and then opened again.

'I said KEYS drishya! where are the keys of your closet huh?' he said intensly staring her.

'OH yeah keys! in my bag!' she said finally realising.