CHAPTER-8

DRISHYA

"Drishya do you still love money?" I looked at adeen, he was lying at the sofa where the yesterday's mehndi function was held.

Everyone those were present there started giving so much interest in my answer. When I said everyone I mean a half awake Merah who was dragged out of her room by Ridhima who got up early today.

That everyone consist of avyaan who was half way to the exit gate as he was supposed to be going office because his big brother aka EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI have some business to do and waiting in his car, I didn't saw him going but Aisha who is sitting on the sofa opposite to adeen told me.

And Anaya must be busy in her room. Wait where is that motherfucker. Arpit.

First I looked at the tea mug in my hand and then adeen give him 'are.you.serious.' look.

"I'm in love with money adeen." I tell him, he made O mouth.

"So you followed what I told you in 11th huh?"

"Of course not" when I was in 11th he told me that girl should not study hard just marry a rich guy and life set.

"But you said you love money this implies that your money minded."

"I'm a different type of money minded lady"

"How so bhabhi?" Aisha asked with confusion lingering on her face.

"I earn, I spend! simple" I winked at her, she did a little clapping.

"Arey bhaiya yeh yaha nahi vaha lagane hai, stage pe." Merah yelled at the workers.

"Yeh haldi mein doodh Mila Diya?" I asked another worker.

"Ji " I smiled at him.

"Where is riddhima?" I asked Anaya, she was guiding the decorators.

"Pata nahi meine usse upar jatte hue dekha tha"

"Okay actually meine usse phool lane ke liye kaha tha"

I went upstairs to find Ridhima, I stopped inform of her room and knocked on the door. There was no answer from
the other side. Just when my fingers were inches apart from the knob the door opened revealing a shirtless arpit.

"Hey!" He said, he sound nervous like he's trying to hide something.

"Where is riddhima?"

"Ridhi? Ohh yeah she's in bathroom"

"Can you please call her." I tried to peek inside the door but he closes the door behind him and come outside the room.

"Actually we just-" he scratches the back of his neck ,this is the topic I least interested in.

"Tell her I waiting downstairs when she comes out" I left without waiting for his reply.

Iska toh kuch karna pede ga. I know Ridhima is not in love with him it's just she's feel guilty if she broke up with him because she thinks he loves her when he don't.

I also noticed the way chirag looks at her. He adores her but I think he have gave up on her the moment he get to know she is with arpit.

Wait! I got an idea 💡 I need to discuss this with girls. I started running not caring about the fact that I was wearing heels, my foot tripped as I reached stairs, I closed my eyes, as I was about to kiss the ground.

I was just inches away from the ground when I felt a hand snaking around my waist and pulling me in its direction.
My eyes were still closed.

"Ab kya aap neend mein sedhiya bhi utar ne lagi hai" I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.