CHAPTER-13

DRISHYA RANAWAT

Its been 1 week when I last saw the man I marrying today, I dont even know what I'm feeling right know, I felt happy when I saw my mummy, papa looking so happy while shopping for my wedding, but I don't know where this alliance going to take me. my papa have selected ekansh for me and he can never be wrong for his daughter.

I look in the mirror, is that girl who is claded in a wedding attire, really me? I closed my eyes, those abusive cousin of mine flashed infront of me, I feel really bad about how they treat their wives, my cousin followed my grandparents ,they were the only reason my papa send me far away from my own house they didn't wanted me to face those things. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.

"Anaya beta avni ji ne yeh necklace drishya ke liye diya hai, drishya ko ye bhi penha dena, mein jati hu guest wait kar rahe hai"ma left after handing over the set box and pecking me on my forehead.

"look dish how beautiful this set is" Anaya showed me the set I noded, it was really pretty.

She made me wear the set, the beautician resumed her work , Merah must be looking very beautiful in the wedding attire actually I wanted to design her attire but , never knew she would be marrying the same day as mine.

I was all ready now, when avni aunty came in the room I stood up and touched her feet.

"meri bahu ko kisiki najar na lage" she wiped some kajal from the Corner of her eyes and put it behind my ear.

"thank you aunty"

"kon aunty" she glared at me.

"sorry! thank you! maa" "now sound nice" she giggled.

"beta mein tumhe apne bete ke liye lene Ayi hu, mera beta intazaar kar raha hai tera mandap pe, saat janmo tak tera sirf tera hone keliye" she forwarded her left hand for me, which I gladly took.

she walked me to the madap and stopped where my parents were waiting for me, papa took my hand in his and kissed my both hands. "mein ek Kush kismet baap hu Jesse tera Jase bete mele, beta agar humse koi bhul hui ho toh Hume maaf karna" he joined his both hands and bowed his head, he's crying.

"nahi papa kush kismat toh mein hu wisse aap jase maa-baap mele hai, i love you papa, mummy" I holded both of there hand and hugged them. now I'm also crying.

"chalo beta tujhe tera naya parivar bula raha hai"papa broke the hug and stared walking to the mandap, he rubbed my back to ease my sobs but that was not helping. I was a step away from the mandap when I lift my head up and saw his sitting with Aisha and avni maa. shubham uncle whispered in his ear and he looked in my way, he got up and walked to me.

"may I, sir" he asked ,papa nodded.

"take care so her." papa said making me more emotional, I couldn't control and hugged papa.

"mere bacche, apko toh kush hona chahiye ki appli ajj do-do baap mil rahe hai" I looked up to find shubham papa. she patted my head, I smiled.

AUTHOR'S POV

Drishya placed her hand in his's and walked to the mandap, avni maa and mummy helped her in sitting beside him. pandit ji started reciting his mantras.