CHAPTER-32

1200+ WORDS

 DRISHYA RAGHUVANSHI

'Why this pillow feel so heavy on me' I squeezed my eyes before opening them and looked at the heavy weight that I hugged close to my chest only to realise that it was not a pillow but my husband's thigh this realisation got my nipples hard

'Why this pillow feel so heavy on me' I squeezed my eyes before opening them and looked at the heavy weight that I hugged close to my chest only to realise that it was not a pillow but my husband's thigh this realisation got my nipples hard. But the thing is how I end up here near his thighs.

I blinked my eyes for a few times and stoped ogling his hot thighs because something dangerous caught my eyes his length was kinda visible from his PJs, I gulped looking at the size, he surely have a devil- shut up drish, I closed my eyes trying to push unholy thoughts out of my mind.

I finally got up and went to bathroom and did my business, okay I am so so excited for the race, I hope I win because I have something very special I want from Ekansh. I know I could have just asked him as he said but I want to earn this ask. I giggled about the wish and resumed brushing my teeth.

I wore a oversize shirt and royal blue pants that was safe to wear during periods, I got out of the bathroom and find him awake sitting on the bed damn he look so cute with puffed little eyes and messy hair. He looked at me and passed me a smile, I smiled back.

 He looked at me and passed me a smile, I smiled back

(her outfit)

'Good Morning' I said walking to the dressing table and picking up the comb and starting combing my hairs.

'Good morning bunny' he said his husky voice sound so hot, I just smiled controlling myself do women on periods feel extra horny if no then what the fuck is wrong with me?...

'Ready for the RACE?' I heard him ask, I turned and nodded excitedly.

'who else will race with us?' I asked him.

'Well you'll see that' he said and walked into bathroom.

I then went downstairs and started helping my in-laws in the kitchen and there my friends did not stopped teasing me for a second they all were so interested in knowing what happened last night.