CHAPTER-19

1200+ words

"usski aankon ke siwa duniya mein rakha hi kya hai💗💗"

AUTHOR

After giving herself a last glance in the mirror, Drishya walked out of the bathroom and find the bed empty. she frowned but then the sound of his husband caught her attention, she find he him in the balcony on call with someone, his back facing her.

(A/N: The bathroom and closet are both connected.)

Drishya walked to the vanity and applied vermilion in her hairline and she walked out of the room and helped her mother-in-law and bestfriends.

Ekansh was talking to Mr. Ahuja about something important.

'Mr Ahuja I want to know who is this silar sikander, give me his all details' now I have enough of this man, like my wife talk about him more than needed, yesterday she was telling Aisha about him, I want to know who the fuck he is, that is manipulating my wife.

Ekansh ended the call and walked into his room, he walked to the bathroom and knocked when he didn't got any reply he assumed that his wife already left and entered the bathroom, rose and honey fragrance filled his nostrils as he entered the bathroom, a smile from on his mouth 'damn this woman, she's not even here and making me smile' he shook his head and started doing his business.

(his outfit)

🤍🤎

After getting ready for the day he left for the breakfast, as he decended the stairs his eyes fall on his wife how was giggling and talking to her best friends and family members.

He went in that direction and eyed chirag to swift on other chair who was sitting beside Drishya, chirag smirked before getting up, everyone saw ekansh with smiling face, after all he's changing.

Ekansh settled beside Drishya, she silently served him break fast, ekansh wanted to stop her, but he felt good seeing her serving him.

All then munched in their breakfast in silence. 'Drishya beta how will you manage go to university? it will be troublesome for you, ekansh will drop you. okay?' Shubham Raghuvanshi, ekansh's dad said making drishya instantly snapping her head in his direction.

'papa I will manage' she said smiling nervously, not wanting to give him any chance to taunt her later on, if he gets late in his work.

'No beta he is your husband, he will drop you. ekansh you have any problem?' shubham Raghuvanshi asked his son.

'I Don't' Ekansh said pausing his eating to speak and then resuming it. He mentally smiled as this was the reason he missed his gym, as he wanted to drop his wife to her university.