CHAPTER-23

Hey you guys we completed 10k views like I still can't believe. 💗 I want to thank each one of you keep supporting me. <3
Happy 10k gift for y'all ✨👇🏻

1200+ words

AUTHOR

They both got out of the bus and followed others inside the huge haveli, they were welcomed by Rohan's dadi who did the couple's aarti.

All the couple bend down to touch Gayatri Devi's feet one by one while the wives were blushing on the aashirwad Rohan's Dadi was giving them.

It was Drishya and Ekansh's turn to touch the elders feet.

'dhodo nahao phulo phalo' drishya bite her lower lip to surpass the smile from her face.

'vaise bahue sari bahut sundar laye hai mere pote' Gayatri said, while everyone walked inside.

'bacho aap sab Jake rest karlo phir kal subha baraat mein dance bhi toh karna hai'
Rohini, Rohan's mother said while serving them tea and coffee.

'Mami humara dhulha hai kaha' Avyaan asked sipping on his coffee, while other cousins nodded.

'Mein yaha hu' A 5'9 tall 27 year old man said cutting the call he was on a moment ago.

'Rohan bhai kya baat apka toh Koi plan nahi tha shaadi karne ka, mind kaise change ho gya?' Vihaan said as Rohan took a seat beside him.

'arey kaha toh apne bhi tha ki mein kabhi love marriage nahi karunga aapka bhi toh mind change hua na' Rohan said.

'aisa Matt bol mere bhai, meri Janna chid jati hai phir manana padta hai usse.' Vihaan whispered in his ear and loud enough that everyone heard and busted into laughter while Anaya being easily offended about what his husband said she got up making a pout and walked away.

'Dekha chid gayi na woh, ab manana padega usse' vihaan said getting up and following his wife 'janna meine juth bola tha'.

Then everyone went to there room as they all were really tired and tomorrow is shaadi so they need energy for dance ofcourse.

Drishya and Ekansh too walked to their room which was on the first floor, 'aap jao mein abhi atti hu' Drishya said remembering something and left from there ekansh started at her disappearing figure and then went inside, he sat on the bed and something clicked him.

Ekansh went to his luggage and opened it and took out a paper bag which contained a stuff wrapped in gift wrapper.

He picked it and kept it on the table, but he wasn't satisfied with it so he picked it and kept it on the bed and sat on the bed and started waiting for his wife and started thinking if she will like it or not?