CHAPTER-30

1000+ words

DRISHYA RAGHUVANSHI

DRISHYA RAGHUVANSHI

'Drishya are you okay?' I nodded at Anaya but she wasn't convinced, I felt a elbow poking into my waist I looked at my left only to find Meyrah, why she's always like this annoying me.

'kya hai?' I asked out of irritation.

'Acha pehle chori uperse sinnajori! Tere gaal laal ho rahe hai that's why Anaya is asking if you are okay or not. '

she almost yelled thank god it didn't gained anyone's attention, is she serious well after that incident isn't normal.

'Actually it's hot in here that's why' I made up an excuse and swinged my hand like a fan then tapped my cold sweaty palms over my face.

'You can come here if you want, AC is on here' Mr Raghuvanshi said patting the area beside him, look at this shameless man acting like he did nothing, look at the audacity he is smirking.

'Guys Bride and groom have finally left, let us leave too' Vihaan jiju came, we all stood up and went to the parking area.

We all youger clan waited as the elder's car leave the venue.

'Guys let's go to an ice cream parlour!' Meyrah said.

'Don't be a baby Meyrah it's 12:00 pm already' one glare from Meyrah was enough to shut Abhimanyu Bhai sa enough.

'Baby I was kidding *giggles* I am in guys' we all bursted into laughter, Abhimanyu bhai sa said awww they both are so cuttieee.

' we're in too!!!! ' Avyaan and Merah said.

' we too!' Anaya said.

I looked at Ekansh blinking my eyes for number of time 'Pleaseiiiee' I said and he took a deep sigh before nodding I knew it these tricks of mine always works.

'I am in too let's go...' I giggled and hurried toward the car.

A strong yet gentle drip stopped me from opening the car's door, and I knew he was my husband so I didn't oppose. My back hitting the car, I looked at his howering height.

I struggled with my breathing why he's damn close to me, this proximity makes me nervous.

'Bunny when you are this cuteeie how do you expect me to say no to you huh?' I was trying to process what he said wait what did he called me *bunny* fuck fuck.

What will I say if they'll ask me 'what happened to you face red again?' yes my husband is on the fault bish....

'Seem's you liked you nickname hmm?' I didn't dared to look up.

'Look into my eyes when I'm talking to you Bunny 'I felt my chest getting heavier, I looked up straight into his eyes those dark orbs are so gorgeous I want him to know it.

'I like that red colour of your cheek bunny' I saw as he leaned down and his lips pressed against my right cheek, I closed my eyes feeling those soft petals.

'Bhai ice parlour toh chalo pehle' he rested his head on my right shoulder for a moment.

'Ye mera picha nahi chode ge' he said removing his head from my shoulder.

'Chale bunny?' he said giving me a smile, I nodded and we settled in the car. Drishya enough of your blushing, why are you blushing so much its just a nickname...but seriously I cannot help it I loved the every second of that bunny from his mouth, I'm actually dancing in my mind.

Our cars stopped at a very luxurious ice cream parlour, he got out of the car and came to mine side and opened my door too.

'Guys I think we should go there' I said gaining everyone's attention as they were moving inside the parlour, and pointed out to the small ice cream vendor on the opposite side of the road.

'Yeah they actually have better.' merah said and holded avyaan's hand started walking in that direction and rest of us did the same.

'Bhaiya chocolate flavour' I ordered for myself.

'where is chirag?' I just realised that chirag is not with us, I looked at him but he just shrugged his shoulders. not giving it a much thought I took my ice cream and started eating but then I noticed he didn't ordered anything for himself.

I filled my spoon with ice cream and extended my arm and stopped near his mouth, he surprisingly didn't oppose and took that bite, I smiled and resumed eating my ice cream, I wanted to steal a glance of his face so turned my face, he was already looking at me.

My eyes went to his lower lip a little ice cream was on it, I touched my lower lip with my index finger to tell him he got some ice cream on his lips but he gave me *WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING* look I shook my head and took small steps toward him and got on my tip toes and wiped away the ice cream with my thumb.

'hmm hmm' I turned my head in other direction as I heard other clearing their throat.

'chale bhabhi? yaa yani rehna hai' no problem avyaan I will also get my chance to tease you like this in future, I nodded at him.

We settled in the car and Ekansh drove off the car, we were I guess one or half kms away from the mansion when the car came to a halt on its own.

'What happened?' I asked him.

'Umm I think there is some problem in the engine' he said and tried to start the car again but the try went in vain.

'What is it Ekansh?' Vihaan jiju's car stopped right beside ours.

'Car is having problem in starting' he said.

'leave it here and call the drive and come in our car' vihaan jiju advised him.

'We'll walk home its just mins away you go, I'll call the driver' he said.

'you sure?' he nodded and they left.

'Drishya are you okay with walking home?' I nodded at him, I actually don't have any problem in that.

I saw him as he called someone and tell him our address and kept his phone back in the pocket. we got out of the car and started walking in the dark road with green tall trees on the both side of the road cold breeze hitting our faces.

to be continued...

What do you think why ekansh darling was smirking at our drishya when her face was red huh huh???🤭🤭

<3