CHAPTER-24

1100+ words

DRISHYA RAGHUVANSHI

Why do I feel like someone is tickling on my waist, I opened my eyes and looked down at my waist, ekansh? why is he sleeping on my lap? then it clicked me, I was applying oil in his hairs yesterday and he fell asleep like this only.

'Mr Raghuvanshi?' I called out his name, instead of replying he digged his face in my waist even more. I closed my eyes to control the tickling that his actions are causing. My waist is very-very sensitive, that's why I never let anyone touch it, even my best friends but they tease me about it.

'Ekansh? uth jaye shubha hogayi hai' This was the first time I called him by his name, its ajeeb.

I took in his facial features, his sharp jaw, his long eyelashes, cleaned shaved face shining under the sunlight coming from the windows. His eyes opened, he slowly looked at me, I smiled at him 'good morning' I wished.

'Good Morning , biwi' my heart did a back flip at his 'biwi' why drishya, why he just wished you no need to be dramatic. He must be saying it being genuine but the way he said it in he husky voice was so sensual, he's not even trying to be sexy just imagine when he'll try, uff.

He got up from my lap and sat on the edge of the bed, my eyes went to his revealing chest, as I broke his shirt's button, he was about to get up but I was fast enough to caught his hand, he looked at our hands and then at me.

'I got needle and thread to fix your shirt's button' I said he looked down at his chest and then sat back on the bed and looked at him with frowned eyebrows.

'Do-it then' what does this man want me to do, does he want that I fix it while he's wearing the shirt?

'Aren't you going to change ?' these words came out of my mouth on there own.

'Why do you have any problem fixing it when I'm wearing it?' I can see the smirk on his face.

'yes, I mean no' what the fuck I'm evening saying, drishya you are defiantly drunk.

'I can understand, you won't be able to control youself na, its okay!' he said with an innocent face.

'Excuse-me what do you mean by that?' I am offended about what he just said. I know what he said wasn't wrong though but still I'm offended.

'Then prove me wrong' He said, that smirk is still dancing on his lips.

'Okay then' I can do this its nt even that hard, like what can go wrong in this.