CHAPTER-20

HAPPIEST NEW YEAR LOVIES 💗✨ MAY GOD BRING LOADS OF HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIVES.

1300+ Words

" Aankhe toh kayio se mili per tum mein kho gayi💗✨"

AUTHOR

Its been a week when Ekansh sent the follow request to his wife, and he's so busy with his work that he didn't even got time to check and same with Drishya, its her last year in university for she's is busy in her studies.

They both hardly get time to make a proper conversation, their relationship is pause, their is no progress at all.

'Drishya its late let go to sleep, I'm feeling sleepy' A yawn escaped from Merah's mouth, she started closing her books and stuff.

'I'm still left with a little work you go' Drishya said, they were working for their upcoming exam as its their last year in the University.

Merah got up and wished 'good night' to drishya and left for her room.

The sound of cars caught Drishya's attention as she was working on her fashion design that have to be submit in the university in the living room.

The doors opened revealing a tired Ekansh, frowned upon seeing his wife still awake as this was the first time she's up this late, he looked up to the clock it showed 12:45 am. Usually when he got back from his office he find her asleep sometime on couch with her books.

'Why are you still up?' he said, his back touching the sofa opposite to her.

Drishya looked up from her sketch, she looked at his face it looked tired he had dark circles under his eyes, her condition was no different from his.

'Actually I have exams so I was studying for the same' she said while getting up and walking to the kitchen only to return with a glass for water, she forwarded the glass to him which he gladly took.

'Packing hoagy?' he asked trying to make a conversation with her.

'Ji thud si reh rahi hai' she said while clearing her books and sketches from the sofa.

' Apne khana kha liya?' she asked her.

'haa khaliya' she nodded and wore her slippers and started walking to the kitchen he noticed it and stopped her.

'Aap kaha chali?' he asked.

'khana khane' she said.

'Aapne abhi tak khana nahi khaya?' he stood up, as she shook her head in no.

'Mujhe pata hai ki apki studies jaruri hai per into bhi nahi ki khana hi khana boul jaye' he walked to her and holded her wrist gently and walked to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge but there was no food in it he looked at her in disapproval.

'Its okay Mr Raghuvanshi, I will eat this pastry' she said taking a pastry piece out from the fridge.

'No, firstly its not healthy and not even enough, you are not eating it' He strictly said and kept the pastry back in the fridge.

'Mr Raghuvanshi, I seriously don't have energy to cook anything' she said a yawn escaping her mouth.

'Get the vegetables from the fridge' he said while walking towards the kitchen slab and wearing the apron.