CHAPTER-25

1200+words

  DRISHYA RAGHUVANSHI

DRISHYA RAGHUVANSHI

Ekansh was not in the room when I came out instead there was a note sticked on the mirror.

To biwi
'going out with cousins call me if you need something '
Miss me!
Drishya's husband

I smiled at the note before peeling it out and  and keeping it in my phone case with the other note.

Then I went downstairs where all the ladies of the house were present they were selecting saree for them for baraat tonight.

After taking all elder's blessings I went to my bestfriend and sat with them.

I hitched as I sat on the carpeted floor, my legs are numb since morning they are aching so badly now as my dear husband was sleeping on my lap.

'you okay?' Anaya asked from a distance where she was sitting on the chair.

'yeah it's just my legs are paining' I said looking through the sarees.

'Don't tell me you had sex last night!' My head snapped at meyrah, I looked at her in horror and then looked around praying no one heard her.

'mrs suryawanshi should I get you a mic huh? You are not audible.' I mocked her.

'Are you agreeing that you had sex?' Merah asked me, in a surprised tone.

'No guys what's wrong with you all huh? I'm still virgin' they all look so curious about my sex life as they seem disappointed about my reply.

'My bad! You should try it sometime know you'll feel like heaven' I think the medicine Anaya is taking contains alcohol bro she's sounding like a drunk women.

'Ridhima who invited you?' I asked her, it's not chirag for sure.

'The groom is a friend of arpit' ofcourse that asshole is not going to leave my friend that easily I really have to do something about it.

'And where is arpit?' Merah asked her.

'He also went with your husbands' Ridhima said.

We then started see the sarees for each other when we heard heels clicking sound.

They all turned to the doors and found a young tall girl walking in shades hiding her eyes, the dress she was wearing was not covering much it was Hardly cover her ass.