CHAPTER-15

1700+ WORDS

"NAZAR NE NAZAR KO NAZAR BHAR KE DEKHA...NAZAR KO NAZAR KI NAZAR LAG GAYI..!!!💗

EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI

"Chirag tu yahi beh, hum garh hoke atte hai" he nodded.

I fished my phone out of my shervani's pocket and Dailed dad's number, he picked up the call at once.

*call started*

DAD: hello! ekansh

ME: yes dad

DAD: beta what is going on?you all didn't came back all night your mom is worried about you, even drishya came to us at night to know why you aren't back?

ME: Dad calm down, let me explain. last night we got call from the company they informed me that our company have been attacked and when we went there I found out our blueprints are missing. and few men again came with guns, Mr ahuja got shot and we brought him at hospital.

DAD: how is he now? is he alright?(Fear was evident in his voice)

ME: he's out of danger now nothing to worry, he'll get discharge tomorrow. I heard a sigh of relief from other side.

DAD: Okay you all come home you have to do your marriage rituals as well. I and your shivaang will come there.

ME: okay dad

*Call ended*

🤍

 AUTHOR 

The lady opened her eyes as sunlight disturbed her sleep she find herself struggling with her heavy wedding lehngha while sitting up and then it clicked her that she did changed last night and fell asleep while waiting for her husband. 

she sit up on the couch and rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn, she diverted her gaze toward the bed and find it as it was last night which mean he didn't came back yet or may be he did but not in his room.

Taking her phone from the side table she look at the time and it was 6:45am she sighed and put her phone side before getting up and went inside the bathroom and did her business.

When she came back she saw Aisha and avni maa she went to her and bend down to touch her feet but she didn't let her "beta aapke jagha humare baho mein hai" and hugged her. "jitte Haro beta ji, woh tum bathroom mein thi toh knock nahi kiya" "maa aapko knock karne ki jarurat bhi nahi hai" avni smiled.

"good morning bhabhi" Aisha hugged her. "good morning aishu"

"beta ajj yeh pehnna, aur ajj teri pehli rasooi hai, jaldi se tayar hoke niche aaja, mein Merah ko bhi kapde de ke atti hu" Drishya nodded.

"maa voh nahi aye?"Drishya let out cringing over the way she addressed him. Avni mentally smiled see concern in her daughter-in-law's eyes.

"shubham ji ne Khalid ki vos aa raha hai, koi bahut jarori kaam tha" Drishya nodded and they both left.

She went to the vanity and dried her wet hair and then applied vermillion in her hair partition and did her makeup.