CHAPTER-22

1200+ WORDS

EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI 

After the number of sins I have committed, I didn't even imagine I'll ever have this beauty in my lap, the driver of the bus deserves a reward for this. The moment she landed on my lap it was magical for me, I doubt if a man ever felt something weird in his heart like I did.

Her doe eyes got bigger, fuck she will not like to hear the unholy thoughts coming in my minds after seeing those big eyes of her, my hand got into fist, inorder to Control the demon of mine.

She was busy in looking down while her soft arms resting on the either side of my shoulder, and I was busy in looking her actions, I love her shyness, the way she get shy every single time she come close to me I Freaking love it.

*click* *click* that sound got me off gaurd, I looked at chirag, he captured us. This asshole I will kill him, always annoying my wife. 'Chirag delete that' I said. everyone turned to us and smirked seeing Drishya on my lap I Think she must have guessed that our family is looking at us as she silently shifted to the window seat still looking down. 

I kept a straight face, I fished out my phone from the pocket, and transfered 2crore amount in chirag's account, and messaged.

ME  send me the pic and delete it from your phone, you can buy the supercar you wanted.

CHIRAG  aye aye captain .(I want to kiss you big brother)😙

ME fuck off asshole

CHIRAG love you too bhai

'deleted' chirag whispered, loud enough to heard by both of us. 

I noticed her while she take out a book from her bag, she shut her eyes in irritation, it seems that she hasn't happy about that book, that's in her hand, she opened her eyes and stared at that book for few seconds and and turned her head in all direction, like she's confirming that no-one saw her and stopped at me, her eyes went wide as she find me looking at her she stuffed that book back in her bag in a hurry leaning a little blocking the view of her book but it was too late, I already saw it. 

But, what is she even hiding, I took my phone and runned the search engine and searched...

'Bhai coffee' Aisha came giving coffee to everyone,I took the coffee cup and thanked her.

(A/n: guys I literally made a template for google search but its having some issues, my bad but I'm writing the things here, my apologies )

Google search  ⇢Haunting Adeline

Results  Haunting Adeline

book by H.D. Carlton  

Haunting Adeline is a Dark Romance written by H.D.Carlton, its one of the best publish in Spicy Romance.

Famous Dialogues  from the book ~                                                                                                                                                                                   

' let me know which stars you prefer. the ones above you or the ones I make you see.'

'Do you think anyone could ever make your pussy cry the way I do?'