130

☆ 130. Chapter 130 Chaos

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 130 Chaos:

Study harder than the college entrance examination & Retention in the North.

Almost no one pays attention to the trash cans. People who throw garbage are covered up layer by layer, and mutations quietly occur in several trash cans in Spring City.

After Xiao Linqi finished dinner, she called Liu Qianzhi, the city lord of the southern base. After he turned on his mobile phone during the day, the number of missed calls on it seemed to be overwhelming. There were hundreds of them.

Most of the missed calls occurred after their affairs in the north were exposed.

When Liu Qianzhi saw Xiao Linqi turn on the phone, he was very excited. He felt like he could see the moonlight when the clouds opened, and his spirits were high.

"Xiao Linqi! Are you okay?!"

The voice was so loud that Xiao Linqi took the phone away and said, "Thank you for your concern. Lu Baiqing and I are fine now."

Liu Qianzhi calmed down and asked calmly and seriously: "Why did you suddenly appear in the north? What happened in that space crack and the world of alien beasts?" If

Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing are safe, it means that they are the only two people in the world who have been to the world of alien beasts and are safe. Those who returned know the appearance and conditions of the world of alien beasts!

Liu Qianzhi had so many questions he wanted to ask. He didn't know which one to ask first. The turmoil in his heart was hard to calm down. He clenched his cell phone tightly. If Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing weren't in the north now, he would have wanted to ask directly. Rush over and ask about the situation face to face.

Xiao Linqi said slowly: "It's a long story. To put it simply, after we entered the rift, we had no choice but to go to the island. That island is the Elf Forest, and it's very dangerous inside. We found a portal. We were surprised. He opened the portal while being chased by the monsters, and then came to the north."

"Are there many monsters?" Liu Qianzhi was secretly shocked. Even Xiao Linqi said that there was no danger, and he and Lu Baiqing combined , can only run away, the world of alien beasts is indeed very dangerous.

Xiao Linqi paused and then said something: "It's quite special there. It's the forest where elves live, and it suffers a lot of changes and damage."

Liu Qianzhi immediately said: "I have learned about some changes in the world of alien beasts. But there is very little information. Listening to what you said, did you know about this flaw?"

Unable to spread awareness of its existence, Xiao Linqi smiled and said: "I will compile this into text and send it to you later. "

That's really a big help," Liu Qianzhi's voice couldn't hide the joy, and the pitch rose, "Only by better understanding the world of strange beasts, will the disaster in the south be eliminated one day."

Xiao Linqi raised her eyes and looked at the ceiling. chandelier, but the deeper you get into it, the more you realize its a quagmire.

He suddenly noticed that Lu Baiqing had been looking at the bay window, put the phone away, leaned over and asked in a low voice: "What are you looking at so focused on?"

Lu Baiqing turned back, with a look of doubt on his face, and he said: "I just have a strange feeling. There seemed to be familiar energy fluctuations outside just now, and it was lifeless."