75

☆ 75. Chapter 75 Lack of Love

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 75 Lack of Love

Online Public Opinion & Showing Power & Food Tester Devil Rabbit

Nutrient Cube was very small. Lu Baiqing ate it in a few seconds. He looked directly at Xiao Linqi and raised his hand to try to remove the black bag on his head. He took off his hat and was grabbed by Xiao Linqi's hand.

"Still hungry?"

Lu Baiqing just looked at Xiao Linqi, his thinking was obviously slow, and his eyes didn't look very smart.

Xiao Linqi took out another nutrient block from her pocket, tore it open and fed it to Lu Baiqing, and said to the Firebird next to her: "Take them over to collect trophies. I see there are many dead beasts over there. You should also take them." Move them together, then pack them up and transport them back to the base."

Firebird nodded.

"The pregnancy spirit tree over there was probably violently destroyed by this guy..." Xiao Linqi frowned slightly. Seeing that Lu Baiqing was restless, she took out the third one and fed it to him.

The Firebird opened its mouth and tentatively asked for food.

Xiao Linqi said: "I'll give it to you when I get back."

"Jiji!"

"Help you take a bath."

"Jiji!" The Firebird flew away happily, and was full of energy to take the alien beast men to harvest the spoils.

Lu Baiqing regained his consciousness a little. Xiao Linqi raised her hand and touched his head. She was used to touching the black lumps. She wiped it and felt that it felt wrong. She silently retracted her hand, but Lu Baiqing's head dropped when he took it back. Follow the path of his hand.

Xiao Linqi was shocked, and she retracted half of her hand without moving. Lu Baiqing bent down and took the initiative to put her head under his palm.

I seem to have swiped similar things on my phone before. This kind of behavior reflects the owner's... lack of love?

Does Lu Baiqing lack love? Xiao Linqi recalled that in high school, there were many people around him, and they didn't act like they were in need of love.

incredible.

Lu Baiqing suddenly stopped rubbing her head against Xiao Linqi's palm, stiffened for two or three seconds, straightened up suddenly, bumped his head away with the back of Xiao Linqi's hand, put her hand down, and said teasingly: "Recovered? Lu

Baiqing looked stiff, nodded slowly, turned around and said stiffly: "I'm going to get the spirit core of the pregnancy spirit tree." After saying that, he flew away without missing a second.

Xiao Linqi laughed out loud. Lu Baiqing's flight path was messed up for a moment, and then he flew faster.

Fortunately, Xiao Linqi was thankful that she would not commit suicide when she lost control.

The cleaning here is very fast. When the Zerg came before, after occupying the previous gathering place, they also caught a lot of alien beasts here. Now there are not many alien beasts left here.

The Firebird led the beasts to dig for spiritual cores to find treasures. It remembered all the places where there were good things, and happily came back and bit Xiao Linqi's black robe, wanting to take him to see them.