83

☆ 83. Chapter 83 Death of Society

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 83: Social Deaths

Chaotic Personality & Possessiveness & The Demonic Fox on Vacation

The black group has a problem again, and its me... holy shit! The six-tailed demon fox uttered a human expletive, and the sound of ping-ping-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong-pong was heard.

Xiao Linqi's eyes narrowed: "What's going on?"

"Come here quickly, I don't want to increase the office area for decoration!" The six-tailed demon fox hurriedly hung up the phone.

"Cousin, what's wrong?" Xiao Yu saw something wrong with Xiao Linqi's face.

"Something happened," Xiao Linqi walked out quickly, "I'm going out for a while."

He didn't take a taxi, exposed his wings and flew to the trading building.

You can feel the unusually violent aura on the office floor some distance outside the building. I'm afraid other people in the base have also noticed it. There is a special machine in charge of detecting it. Now they should know that Lu Bai's situation is unstable.

"Tsk." He should be asked to stay in the gathering circle for a few days before coming back if he feels there is a problem.

Xiao Linqi flew directly into an office on the office floor. After entering, he faced a strong wind and a piece of A4 paper blew towards his face. Xiao Linqi turned his head and the paper flew out of the window, wiping his face.

Stepping on the paper, Xiao Linqi walked in, and a crystal vine gradually grew long under his palm and was held by him.

Next door, Xiao Linqi glanced sideways, and the next second something furry appeared in his eyes. Xiao Linqi was stunned for a moment, but he didn't dodge in time and hit the wall with the six-tailed demon fox.

"Hiss..." His old waist.

Xiao Linqi touched her waist, took a breath of cold air, pushed away the six-tailed demon fox on her body, and kicked it away. The black shadow rushed over quickly. Xiao Linqi quickly turned sideways, and the black shadow flew to the ground and turned around. Get up.

Xiao Linqi stood up one step ahead of him, raised her feet more than a hundred degrees straight, and stepped down on the black shadow's back with her heels, knocking the black shadow off.

The black shadow roared lowly and turned his head, his strange-colored eyes bloodshot.

Xiao Linqi stepped down hard to prevent him from getting up, threw out the crystal vine in his hand, and wrapped it around Lu Baiqing's neck from behind. Lu Baiqing subconsciously used both hands to pull, and did not want to get up for the time being.

The six-tailed demon fox bared its teeth and hurt these two bastards to death. It touched the bruises on its arms and said angrily: "There was something wrong with this guy when he came back. I didn't react when he was furious. It was so strong." I received a blow, and now my body is still numb. "

Ma...

A bad premonition appeared in Xiao Linqi's heart. Suddenly, electric current flowed from the vines' forehead and feet. Her body suddenly felt tingling and numb, and she also lost strength. She was touched by Lu Baiqing. He pushed his feet away, but the vines were still tightly tied around Lu Baiqing's neck.

Lu Baiqing intensifies the current.

Xiao Linqi quickly let go, forming more untouched vines to restrict his movements.