91

☆ 91. Chapter 91 Test

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91 Test

Persuasion to Stay at Dongfang Base

Xiao Linqi and the others ate here at noon. Lu Chengkai was not humble. The food he cooked was indeed average, home-cooked food. Xiao Linqi noticed that Lu Baiqing ate a lot.

Xiao Linqi picked up a string bean with chopsticks, put it in her mouth, and glanced at Lu Baiqing from the corner of her eye.

Suddenly, Lu Chengkai's topic turned to where he lived. He said, "Are you still going back to the southern base?"

Xiao Linqi thought for a while and said, "You should go back in a few days. All your family assets are over there." He thought to himself Slightly heavy, with a bad feeling.

Lu Baiqing nodded: "Well, if you want to go back, do you want to go to the southern base with me?" "

I think the eastern base is better than the southern base. The leadership listens to public opinion in everything, and they vote on all major decisions. It is very democratic. The atmosphere among the clubs is also better. They are not like the southern base who regard each other as a thorn in each other's side and fight with each other every day." Lu Chengkai said sincerely, "Your mother and I have lived here for a year. Lets get a feel for it. Its really better here.

Lou Wanmo put down her chopsticks and said, The reason why the community atmosphere here is good is because there is Long Qianlin, a seventh-level evolver with dragon bloodline, who is there to control him. His bloodline and The strength is very convincing."

She paused and looked at Lu Baiqing: "There are evolvers of dragon blood here, plus the policy, Bai Qing, I think it is better for you to stay here. Dragon evolution appeared here. To be honest, if you are superstitious, this is the place where destiny is, and it is the most promising place in the south. To be realistic, not many people here have seen you crazy, and they will not say anything to you behind your back. Here, you He is a hero, not a monster."

Lu Baiqing paused while holding the vegetables.

Xiao Linqi answered naturally: "But now people on the Internet are saying that they want to go to the southern base. There are strange beasts trading meat with us in the Evernight Season. If you work hard, the basic food is pretty good."

Lu Chengkai shook his head: "In the Evernight Season, Its enough to be able to maintain basic food and clothing. The main thing is the policy.

The spiritual energy in the Evernight Season is rich, and the aliens and wild beasts are very violent. The weak superpowers and evolvers dare not go out in the Evernight Season, and the powerful people seize the time to practice , anyway, as long as the base doesnt starve to death.

"It's impossible to stay here," Lu Baiqing finished thinking, and his words were very certain without hesitation, "The family's assets are all there, and I am in charge of the Alien Beast Trading Building."

Lou Wanmo thought for a moment: "Can it be developed into the Eastern Base? ?"

"...The Yuanzhou Forest is quite far away here. If we want them to develop here, we have to have the strange beasts from the Yuanzhou Forest conquer their territories all the way here." Xiao Linqi maintained a calm and thoughtful look on his face, I couldn't laugh or cry in my heart.

He would also like to open a branch, but there are dozens of gathering circles along the way, and there are not that many strange beasts in Yuanzhou Forest for him to dispatch.