97

☆ 97. Chapter 97 Villa

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 97 The

Breeding Farm by the Villa Seaside

Xiao Linqi blinked, tilted his head slightly and put his hand on the side of his face: "That's a bit troublesome..."

He looked at Lu Baiqing, he was not suitable to use force now, if he wanted to fight, I can only do it myself, but I also take this opportunity to stop those weird rumors.

Xiao Linqi clasped her hands and stretched, her brows sharp and her whole person very calm.

Qiu Daoshi worked overtime to think of a solution. He remembered that although Long Qianlin's external injuries were healed, his internal injuries were not completely healed. He could use his psychology to tell him that the injury was not healed. Wouldn't it be a big loss if he lost the fight because of his injuries? This reason made him wait until he caused trouble for these two people.

"Please lead the way," Xiao Linqi said with a smile, a pure and gentle smile, "We are in a hurry and need to go back and tell the beasts about this matter."

Qiu Daoshi was mentally surprised by Xiao Linqi's courage. Young people are very courageous. They dare to directly start planning before the alien beasts are finalized, and directly ask for wholesale channels. This requires a deposit, so they are really not afraid of losing money.

Seeing that there was no way to change things, Qiu Daoshi just stood up and said, "Okay, come with me."

A car with three rows of seats parked at the door of the villa, and a bodyguard opened the middle door. Inside was a row of gray seats. Qiu Daoshi After letting Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing go in, he went in himself, closed the car door, and the other bodyguards sat in the front and back respectively.

On the way, Qiu Daoshi's restless mood still overflowed, and he frowned slightly, making people feel that he was worried about something.

Xiao Linqi took the initiative to speak out: "City Lord Qiu, is there anything bothering you?"

Qiu Daoshi shook his head: "It's not a very important matter." Annoying, he could already see the tense scene later, but today's situation At that time, Long Qianlin happened to be at the breeding farm.

At this time every week, Long Qianlin would go to inspect the breeding farm, look at the account books, etc. He would definitely be there all day today and would not go anywhere else.

In Qiu Daoshi's frightened mood, the car drove to the breeding farm.

The Eastern Base is close to the sea, but the outer city wall is actually quite a distance from the real coastline. The location of the breeding farm is an oval-shaped wall built outside the outer wall, with the opening being the coastline of the breeding farm.

After the car left the base gate and drove forward, we could still see the towering city wall standing not far away.

The breeding farm is integrated. Xiao Linqi saw factories and some buildings, like streamlined projects.

"These factories take up too much space if opened in the base, and some of them are not suitable for being built in densely populated areas. The air they emit is somewhat polluted, so they are here. Almost all of them are related to Mohainiu's manufacturing factories." Qiu Daoshi told the reporter. They introduce.

Driving all the way, we finally arrived at a seaside with several bungalows. Xiao Linqi got out of the car, raised her hands as if looking out, and narrowed her eyes slightly. There were railings on the sea.