16

☆ 16. Chapter 16 Spiritual Mistfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16 The spirit mist

turns the monsters into social beasts.

The devil rabbit is very capable of concealing its own aura, and it has even been engraved into its genetic instinct. There are many monsters nearby, but Xiao Linqi didn't notice that there was a red rabbit. She looked at him with deep resentment in her eyes.

After feeding Heituan, Xiao Linqi touched the remaining watermelons. Under the sun, these watermelons became warm. He was in urgent need of an ice monster.

Xiao Linqi wiped Heituan's mouth with a tissue, wiped her hands herself, stood up and looked around, looking for the suspected ice monster.

Ice type, ice type...

A white rabbit flashed in his mind, and Xiao Linqi's eyes lit up. Although he already knew that he couldn't judge a monster's type based on its appearance, there was nothing wrong with giving it a try.

He immediately started looking for the rabbit among the monsters.

When Heituan was full, he lay down on Xiao Linqi's rattan hammock to sleep, swaying his little paws comfortably. The Firebird also flew over and lay down on the other end.

Xiao Linqi walked around and didn't see the rabbit monster. He looked around suspiciously. Although the rabbit monster was smaller than other monsters, it was not that he couldn't find it even if he looked around.

He also looked at the planting area that the rabbit monster was responsible for. It was not finished yet and it was impossible to leave.

The devil rabbit hid in the tree and stared at Xiao Linqi below. This man was looking for it and didn't know what to do.

By some strange coincidence, when Xiao Linqi walked to the tree where it was staying, it jumped down.

Xiao Linqi's eyes instantly became sharp, and her body muscles tensed up. She looked up and found that it was the rabbit monster. The fierce aura that had just appeared disappeared, and she took the big rabbit that fell from the sky into her arms with just one hand.

It's like holding a big rabbit doll in the mall. Children have to drag it on the ground while holding it.

The devil rabbit's mind is full of who I am, where I am, and what I am doing. It struggles a little to leave, but is somewhat reluctant to let go of this touch. The person behind is rubbing against it, and the gentle and life-affecting breath comes from the back, making the devil rabbit Softened bones.

No, no future!

The Devil Rabbit spurned him and struggled over and over again, so he was carried to the watermelon field by Xiao Linqi. The Devil Rabbit suddenly stopped moving. This person also wanted to give him red fruits?

Xiao Linqi felt hot for a moment while holding the rabbit, but there was a coldness in the heat. The fur of this rabbit monster was actually cold, which made him sure that this monster must be ice type!

The Devil Rabbit was put down, and just as he was about to go over and eat some watermelon, he heard the person behind him say, "Please help me make some smoothies." "

?"

Xiao Linqi explained to the Devil Rabbit for a while, and the Devil Rabbit understood, but Mmp in my heart, its claws were grinding on the ground, imagining this land as Xiao Linqi.

Xiao Linqi was very excited to finally have a smoothie. It was so happy to take a bite of the smoothie after two years.

The Devil Rabbit also ate the smoothie and looked stinky.