117

☆ 117. Chapter 117 Competition

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 117 The game

expanded to the entrance of Dongfang Base & Live broadcast nationwide.

After he came out of the city lord's office, he met Long Qianlin in the corridor. The opponent seemed to be completely healed. His aura was very strong, and a vacuum zone was vaguely isolated, covering the entire corridor. It's so wide, but it's too narrow for him.

When Long Qianlin saw Xiao Linqi, his face that many people admired suddenly turned black. His nose was not a nose, but his eyes were not eyes. He asked: "What are you doing here?"

Xiao Linqi blinked, and the look on his face The smile was like a spring breeze blowing on his face: "Congratulations on your recovery. I'm relieved to see you are so energetic. After all, it was me who put you in the hospital."

A spiritual blade flew over, Xiao Linqi tilted his head slightly, precise Get out of the way.

"I only won once. That time was a matter of my bloodline. You are dead in this exchange competition!" Long Qianlin gritted his teeth angrily, "I will definitely defeat you in front of the people of the whole country!"

Xiao Linqi shrugged: " I have no obsession, and I wish you success."

"The half-dragon transformation was not complete last time!"

"Yeah, I know."

Xiao Linqi crossed Long Qianlin and waved with his back: "Then I wish you a successful challenge, I don't like fighting."

Elves don't like fighting, and they have no interest in fighting without benefits.

Long Qianlin gritted his back teeth and looked at Xiao Linqi's casual and careless look with hatred. He clenched his hands and must make him look good this time! The title of the number one master in the country belongs to him!

Xiao Linqi suddenly turned her head. Long Qianlin was stunned for a moment and heard him say: "But compared to me, you should pay more attention to the sea. Something is wrong."

"You don't have to worry about the Eastern Base!"

Long Qianlin sarcastically said, But I had doubts in my heart, Hai? Li Bing and An Yue talked to him about the sea before.

After leaving the municipal office building, Xiao Linqi took a taxi to the place she had made an appointment with Lu Baiqing.

It was the same slime food store as last time. Xiao Linqi walked in, and Su Kai was also there, choosing new staple food for the gray slime on his shoulders.

"There are many new flavors here, Pu Pu, do you like..."

The gray slime on Su Kai's shoulder suddenly jumped away. The wrong weight on the shoulder made him turn his head in confusion. The automatic door of the store slowly closed, and Xiao Linqi Walk inside and reach out to hug the slime that jumped over.

"Pu Pu still looks very lethargic," Xiao Linqi weighed the gray slime in his hand, "But he is quite healthy, look at the speed and span of his jump just now."

Su Kai walked over and poked The gray slime suddenly said, "I am the one who made the contract with you, and I will give you food, so I like Xiao Linqi so much?" "

It should be because he likes my scent, many strange beasts like it. Elf," Xiao Linqi raised her lips and boasted, "I am very open to exotic beasts."

Su Kai drooped his eyelids and took the gray slime back, and the latter obediently let him take it back. like a statue.