24

☆ 24. Chapter 24 Mellowfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24:

Differences in Suffering between the North and the South of Yuanrun

The coalition forces dispersed into small teams to search. There was not a single Zerg in the town, so they continued to move forward.

There are many villages at the foot of Lien Mountain, most of which are built on the mountains. The terrain is complex and many places are covered by vegetation, which greatly increases the risk of search.

The sun was suddenly obscured by dark clouds, and a chilly air hit from the front on a hot summer day.

"There's something on the mountain!" Someone suddenly shouted, and everyone looked up.

Su Kai also raised his head. At that moment, a chill ran up from the soles of his feet, all the way to his bones. The sunless mountain was suddenly occupied by dense white bone monsters, and all kinds of phosphorus fires burned faintly.

"Isn't this the territory of the Zerg? Why did the undead race suddenly appear?" "

Damn, I didn't bring any spiritual weapons to deal with the undead this time." "

What should I do?"

"Ask your superiors for instructions."

The superiors were also confused and did not follow up on the information. He said that this place is occupied by the undead race. They should live in the dark forest beyond Lien Mountain. There is a Yuanzhou Forest in the middle. Could it be that these undead race beasts have occupied the Yuanzhou Forest and invaded the Zerg side? Come?

Since the invasion of foreign lands, there has been an energy wave in the air that blocks signal transmission. Now, newly developed signal devices have been installed in various places to be immune to the interference of this energy wave.

But after Lien Mountain, there is still no man's land, because no one can cross the Zerg territory alive, so that they now have no understanding of the situation in that area.

The scientific researchers accompanying the army fiddled with the scientific research instruments for a while and obtained some data. The commander walked over and asked, "How is the situation at Lien Mountain?" "The

king insect of the Zerg clan should be gone. The one we observed on the road before The explosive energy probably belongs to the King Insect." The white coat pointed at the waveform on the instrument screen. "Look, this is the energy wave of the undead race. The energy wave of the Zerg race is less than what was observed before."

" I think there may have been a conflict between the two groups just before we arrived here. Obviously, the undead race won."

The commander pondered for a moment: "Then the doctor thinks, should we attack those undead races? Since they have just finished fighting ..."

Just as he spoke, a sudden palpitation appeared in his heart, goosebumps appeared on his skin, and a shuddering invisible pressure swept over him. The pressure was cold and terrifying, not only making his body shudder, but also making him feel deep in his soul. Ice cold.

The commander's eyes widened in shock, and he turned his head in disbelief, looking at Lien Mountain from the window: "When did this gathering place of alien beasts evolve higher-level alien beasts?!"

His face turned pale, and he clenched his hands tightly. Sitting at the corner of the table, disbelief filled every cell on his face, and his eyes almost popped out of his head.