38

☆ 38. Chapter 38 Kitchen Knife

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38 The kitchen knife

is trapped in a cocoon & being smart & you are worthy of it

. The sky is so dense that it can make people mistake it for dark clouds at first glance. You will know how terrible the number is. There is a crow-like cry from inside, but the tail sound is long and sharp. Listen to It makes people irritated and gives them headaches.

When I hear the sound, I feel like this creature is ominous and scary.

An evil moa swooped down and hit Xiao Linqi and the others. With a bang, the car tilted to one side, flipped sideways and then went back. Hao Xuexue had already opened the roof sunroof. Chen Mo pulled him down and took it for himself. He reached out from the skylight with his bow and aimed at the evil moa.

The communicator in the car rang, accompanied by a bit of noisy electricity: "Attention all vehicles, move forward with all your strength!" "

It seems that I am trying to see if I can get rid of it. There will be obstructions in the city ahead." Su Kai said Pressing the accelerator hard, Xiao Linqi's center of gravity dangled and the car ran wildly.

Swarms of evil moas kept swooping down and hitting the solid cars. Some stopped on the roof of the car, clawing at the car body, trying to lift the iron sheet.

Amidst the sharp screams, Xiao Linqi heard the sound of glass breaking.

"Didn't you say that strange beasts generally don't leave the gathering circle?" As Xiao Linqi spoke, the glass next to him was shattered by the sound of the evil moa. An evil moa stretched its sharp and huge claws in, just in time for the car window. size.

"I..." Shi Hong turned around and clenched his fists. Just as he was about to say, "I'll do it," he saw Xiao Linqi punching out the claws and turning to look at him with doubts in his eyes.

Shi Hong silently swallowed the "come" sound that followed.

"This is indeed not a gathering circle, but the evil moa has the habit of migrating. The time is uncertain, and we occasionally encounter it on the road."

Su Kai looked at the evil moa swooping down in front of him, and the steering wheel suddenly turned a few times, and the whole car moved sideways. Then it spun back and was shaken from side to side by Xiao Linqi. The black ball did not have a seat belt and bumped around in Xiao Linqi's arms. He was dizzy and very unhappy.

The people in the car attacked the evil moa outside from the window. Xiao Linqi used her spiritual power to synthesize vines and threw them on the attacking evil moa. They appeared in endless waves and densely packed. Their screams circled 360 degrees, and they launched a wave of ferocious attacks. Take another wave.

The strange beast "Gaga"

is somewhat like the extinct pterosaurs on the earth, but it looks more ferocious. Its long mouth is full of sharp fangs, and the nails on its claws are as sharp as knives. It is so strong that the car in front is even hit by it. More than a dozen evil moas were caught, and they were about to be arrested. Chen Mo shot a few arrows, and the car hit the ground heavily. The engine roared, and the car continued to run forward at a high speed.

"No, there are too many, and the evil moa fly too fast." Chen Mo's voice came from the roof of the car.

The black ball was close to Xiao Linqi. Xiao Linqi touched the black ball, stretched out his hand to hold Chen Mo's leg, and used force when Chen Mo was confused: "You come down, I'll go up."