61

☆ 61. Chapter 61 Flesh and Blood

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

The body of flesh and blood is not good to eat & his parents

The air is filled with the smell of elves' blood. After the catalysis of the drug, part of the alien gene is activated, making the blood full of special aroma. This aroma can be absorbed by some Captured by high-level exotic beasts.

When Xiao Linqi noticed it, it was already too late. His arm was suddenly grabbed. He reflexively grabbed the arm with his other hand. The other party also stretched out his other hand. The two sides were in a stalemate for a few seconds.

The few seconds of stalemate were enough for Xiao Linqi to understand the current situation and Lu Baiqing woke up, but he was not completely awake.

Lu Baiqing just opened her eyes, her eyes dull and she acted only on instinct.

Xiao Linqi moved his fingers, pulled the puppet strings, and pulled Lu Baiqing's hand away from him. At the moment when he pulled away, Lu Baiqing relied on his animal instinct to put his head to Xiao Linqi's neck, and some sharp tiger teeth scratched Xiao Linqi's neck. The skin of the neck.

Xiao Linqi covered her neck and took a few steps back to distance herself from Lu Baiqi. There was huge resistance at her fingertips, and the other party was struggling.

Thanks to Lu Baiqing's struggle with the puppet strings, Xiao Linqi saw those spiritual powers move towards a more realistic reaction.

He knew why Wei Jie said that his bloodline was flawed. Xiao Linqi looked stunned. She was stimulated by his blood. The alien genes from Lu Baiqing's awakening appeared in the blood, and the colors were mixed with human blood. Those spiritual powers Go towards absorbing the blood of different colors to enrich and strengthen yourself. Every time the puppet thread absorbs it, the blood of different colors will become less.

Xiao Linqi calmly stepped forward, held Lu Baiqing's struggling arm, and tried to cut off the direction of the spiritual power in the arm. He carefully cut off only one place, leaving the surface layer, a layer of virtual diagrams.

The puppet thread can still absorb the strange blood, but the efficiency becomes very slow. If you can't see the direction of the spiritual power, you don't know why the efficiency becomes slow.

The next step is to test Wei Jie's attitude.

Xiao Linqi's eyes were full of frost, and the aura of murderous intent blew up a whirlwind around him. Wei Jie couldn't blame him for accelerating his own death.

Lu Baiqing still wanted to stretch his head over. Xiao Linqi was speechless and impatiently controlled Lu Baiqing to squat down. She pressed his head with her hands and pressed on the wound on her leg.

"Hiss... be gentle." Xiao Linqi frowned, inserted her fingers deeply into Lu Baiqing's hair, and pulled his head back a little.

The sharp teeth tore at his wounds, trying to draw out more blood, and even swallowed some flesh.

Xiao Linqi was going crazy. He inserted his hand into Lu Baiqing's hair and violently pulled Lu Baiqing to the side. Lu Baiqing hit the ground, but her eyes were blind but there was instinctive greed, and her mouth was covered with blood.

Xiao Linqi murmured: "I know you are very similar to Heituan. You are greedy and not good at eating."

I wiped it clean. Before, I had been wiping Heituan's mouth. Now Xiao Linqi casually pulled the paper aside. Skillfully wiped Lu Baiqing's mouth clean.