96

☆ 96. Chapter 96 Barbecue

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96:

The ownership of the barbecued ink manatee farm belongs to Long Qianlin.

Xiao Linqi spent six days to stop the loss of vitality of the seeds and bring them to a normal level, and finally came out of the room. He went out. When she was eating, she smelled a very fragrant smell, and Xiao Linqi, who had only eaten nutritional cubes for six days, felt hungry instantly.

Smelling the smell, he went downstairs and saw Lu Baiqing eating in the living room while watching a movie. The large glass table was covered with food. He had moved the baking sheet over and was using tweezers to turn over a piece of meat.

The thin slice of meat was making a sizzling sound on the baking pan, and the oil was boiling, emitting a greedy aroma.

"You enjoy it," Xiao Linqi came over, sat down next to Lu Baiqing, and poked Lu Baiqing, "Give me a piece, what kind of meat is this?"

Lu Baiqing got him a small bowl and put it in his hand, Take out the sliced ​​meat that you just turned over, put it into a sauce plate, dip it on both sides, and then put it into a small bowl.

"The meat of black manatee tastes very similar to beef, but it is softer. I think it's good." Lu Baiqing said.

Xiao Linqi cooled the meat, carefully put it into her mouth and took a few bites. The texture of the meat was very good, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The sauce was sweet and sour, and when paired with the barbecue, it seemed like her taste buds were dancing.

Lu Baiqing took a few more slices to Xiao Linqi. Xiao Linqi accepted them all and asked, "How many days have you been baking to become so skilled?" "

Six days, I went to buy the things you said you were going to retreat on. "Lu Baiqing said, "I'm afraid that something will happen to you, so I didn't go out. To be honest, I'm a little tired of this barbecue. I've been eating this for the past few days."

Xiao Linqi's hands holding the meat paused, and she suddenly remembered something. His eyes were sharp: "Where did you buy this meat?"

Lu Baiqing looked at him, and the two looked at each other. Xiao Linqi's heart skipped a beat, it shouldn't be the case.

Lu Baiqing burst out laughing, and laughed: "Look, I didn't buy it from the Alien Beast Food Store to scare you. I'll have people deliver it to me in the next few days."

Xiao Linqi continued to put the meat into his mouth, calmly He said: "After all, we are half of the beasts. It doesn't matter if we eat it."

Lu Baiqing worked hard to grill Xiao Linqi and let him eat it for a while. After seeing how satisfied he looked, he asked: "How is the seed? ?"

Xiao Linqi leaned back on the sofa, stretched out, and replied slowly: "We have stabilized its vitality. As for how to make it germinate, we still have to think about how to plant it. Where."

Lu Baiqing thought for a while and gave a suggestion: "Next to the Pregnant Spirit Tree in Yuanzhou Forest?"

"It's okay...it's just a bit far." Xiao Linqi closed her eyes and thought, then suddenly turned her head and stretched out her hand: " Give me your hand and I'll see how you are doing today."

Lu Baiqing stretched out her hand.

When he first came out of the White Tower, Lu Baiqing's skin was whiter than Xiao Linqi's, which was unhealthy and pale. Now that he has been raised for so long, he is in good health and his skin color is much normal. Now Xiao Linqi is whiter than him.