100

☆ 100. Chapter 100 Live Broadcast

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 100 Live Broadcast

of Divine Spirits & Summons from the Sea

Xiao Linqi raised her right hand and pressed it on her neck. It had been a long time since she completely let go of the restrictions. Before, she was afraid of the unknown consciousness and had always suppressed her true power. Now, Completely released, the whole person suddenly felt much more relaxed.

It feels like I have put down the heavy shackles and weight-bearing devices, and I feel refreshed.

He looked at the palm of his left hand. A violent wind mass formed easily, and the force released was something he was not used to.

Long Qianlin suddenly stood up from the chair, his eyes widened. Others didn't know, but he, who was also a god, knew that it was also a god! No wonder Xiao Linqi was so sure that she could win, so she hid this trick!

Long Qianlin thought of something and glared at Lu Baiqing: "Have you known it for a long time?"

Lu Baiqing raised the corners of his lips and said nonchalantly: "I have warned you, who made you overconfident and unable to listen to anything? ."

"Don't be too proud, even if you are a god, the sixth level..." Long Qianlin said, his pupils shrank suddenly, no, that is not the aura of the sixth level, that is...

Yang Weixuan's aura was eliminated by Xiao Lin. Qi pushed back, and the terrifying bloody aura was suppressed by another aura that was holy and pure but cold. The strong wind blew, making everyone present unable to open their eyes.

Yang Weixuan gasped for air, his muscles were covered with bulging veins, his eyes were wide open, and his face was ferocious. The pretty boy's spiritual aura suddenly increased. Was it hidden? But he would never stop!

He roared and rushed over: "What I hate the most is pretty boys like you!"

Long Qianlin's eyelids twitched wildly, his hand faintly transformed into a dragon's claw, and he pinched off a piece of the edge of the table.

The crowd was silent at this time. Everyone held their breath. They were shocked by this unexpected development and could not imagine what would happen next.

Xiao Linqi raised his eyes calmly. With this power fully activated, the various auras, items, and creatures around him were like things on a map, and he had complete control over them.

Tens of thousands of vines rushed out from dozens of magic circles that emerged behind Xiao Linqi, attacking Yang Weixuan who was rushing over. The terrifying number of vines was completely crushing, and Yang Weixuan, who was strong and swollen, was suddenly dwarfed. Like duckweed, it was swallowed directly by the vines and screamed.

Lu Baiqing touched his chin: "Can it be absorbed by just vines..."

Those vines were absorbing Yang Weixuan's spiritual power. Soon, the vines turned into light spots and dispersed. Yang Weixuan, who was still lively just now, had his chest not been rising and falling. Like a corpse, his body shape returned to its original appearance, and his weakened state made him look thinner than when he came.

Xiao Linqi stood calmly on the spot without moving his feet. He looked at the other three people, raised his hand, and raised his palm towards them, signaling them to attack.

The three of them swallowed their saliva, their brains were sounding alarms frantically, and their bodies seemed to be pressed down by a heavy object. Just their breath made cold sweat break out on their backs. When they started fighting...