When Stars Collide

Magsimula sa umpisa

Claire interview:

I love the dance but I think I let my face go because I'm so worried about the prop. But on stage I get it back and do it well.

Four days to showcase

Today when we came in, me and Maddie were talking about all the cool dances that we were going to do in the showcase.

"I think I'm the most excited for our duet." I said in the den

"Oh, me too." Maddie said "Or maybe our trio with Chloe."

"yeah I do like that one too." I said tapping my finger against my chin "They are all so good, to hard to choose."

"What do you think about the moms having to dance too?" Maddie asked

"Omg" I said giggling. "To funny, I can't wait to see that on stage."

"My mom said they are rehearsing today." She said.

"Wait I hear the music." I said.

And just then the girls come and get us from the den telling us to go the viewing room to watch the moms. So we ran with them up the stairs and sat down watching Cathy try to teach our moms. We could help but laughing all the time.

Then Cathy had the moms do this move one at a time. It was too funny.

Kelly had just went and we all started laughing.

"Omg my mom said she used to be a good dancer." Paige said causing as to laugh even harder. "Things have changed."

Then went Melissa, and me and Maddie started to bust out laughing.

Then Holly went, she did good.

"Omg Nia, did your mom dance before?" I asked.

"I mean yeah she said she used to before." She said.

three days to showcase

Me and the girls were in the rehearsal room with the props when Abby called in the mothers.

"I have a big announcement to make. We have a casting associate from Telsey and Company, coming right here to my studio to look at all of you. They are casting the new production of "Annie", It's going back to broadway." Abby announced

Me and Maddie looked at each other, we have always wanted to be on Broadway.

"Cesar is the representative that will be in town. he wants you to have a picture and resume. Apparently Cathy and Holly have somewhere better to be, so please make sure they know what's going on. I don't want their kids to be left out because they're not here. Okay moms you are dismissed and lets get back to "Sugar Daddies"

Claire interview:

I'm really excited about the audition, I do really good with speaking. And I can't wait to make my resume."

So we all start getting ready to get resumes done for the casting director. And since my mother isn't here, Melissa is helping me too. We had to do head shots and some photos of us in costumes and doing a pose.

I really like how my photos came out. But as quickly as we started, it was over just as quick. And we went back on to working on the group dance.

The girls said the props were too heavy. Abby got mad. But then Paige hit Brooke in the face with the stick. She started crying and we all felt bad. Kelly came down and told her to suck it up and we got back on the dance.