He smiled and shook his head.

"Arey Tum dono yaha bethe ho. Sabh ready bhi ho gaye hai Ishika what is this?" I turned and saw bhabhi saying.

"Oh shit sorry bhabhi , hum abhi ready ho jate hai" I said and we got up.

Hardik was still a little sad when we walked inside. "Hardik. Uss baat ko Jane de abh. Aaj raat jamke daaru pite hai phir baad mai uss bare mai discussion karte hai" I said like a bruh.

He nodded.

"Bas. Daaru pike waha club Mai kisiko pregnant mat kar dena" I teased him. He shook his head and smiled looking down.

I went upstairs. I was tensed for him and especially I was so angry at Aastha. She was a bitch in college too. She was the pick me girl in college and I hate girls like her who gives slutty vibes.

I felt a soft touch under my shirt on my waist and I shived under the touch. It felt so good.
I turned my head and looked at Aditya. "What happened is everything okay?" He asked me.

I shook my head and told him everything that happened and got ready eventually. His reaction was the same as mine.

"Don't worry we'll help him out" he said touching my cheeks while I was doing my hair.

I had wore my black slit bodycon dress and a light makeup. "I'm really worried about him because her brother are real bodybuilders and I know that he is not lying"

He looked at me though the mirror and said "Toh look at me. Mai hi unke liye kafi hu" he said flexing his muscles and they were popping out of his white shirt he was wearing.

He looked damn sexy and I realised it now that he was wearing Beige pants and white shirt. Damn so Hwat.

He smiled looking at me and pressed his lips with mine. "We'll talk to him and get out some solution and if not the gun is already ready" he whispered in my ears.

I raised my eyes looking at him and shook my head. He would never kill someone I know. until it's me who's getting hurt. . He smiled at me and pulled my head in his chest. I wrapped my hands around his waist and I felt good , it felt like all the worries were vanished.

When we walked downstairs. I looked Sara and tarun talking with Hardik. She was hugging him and he must have probably told her.

We went there and Sara said "I knew this bitch is a problem in ass" She was talking about Aastha.

"Ishika tujhe yaad haina , mine and hers fight bro she's a Slut". She said again and I saw how out of control she was.

Yeah she and Aastha had a bad fight in college, as Sara knew how to fight as she had learnt in her gym sessions so Sara had beat the shit out of her still she wants to mess with us.

"Accha bas. Sara stop it. We'll find a solution when we go back okay. Hum jayenge usse baat karnege that what she wants and all" I said strictly.

I held Hardik's hand and said "Maina kaha na tension mat le we all are by your side" he nodded.

Soon we all left for the club in the limousine.
As we reached there there was a loud music of songs and people were vibing.

As we entered Sara held my hand pulling me on the dance floor. I held bhabhi's hand and I pulled her on the dance floor.

We were vibing on the Spanish songs that were playing but there was not a vibe without bollywood music so it was a little difficult for me to vibe on that.

I left from there and went beside Aditya who was already staring at me and smiling while I was dancing. He was sitting on the chair in front of bar table and was having his beer.