Chapter 80 (THE END)

Y/n pov

I stood on stage smiling at the crowd.

The day my album released Dave booked me a small concert to play in Colorado.

So we flew to Colorado right in time for spring break.

I sat on the stool smiling at the small crowd.

"How is everyone doing tonight?" I heard everyone cheer making me laugh.

"It's great to see you all. Now question how many of you have already memorized my album?" I heard a fee scream making me smile.

"Well a few of those will be played tonight. But I thought I'd start from the beginning." I was handed my guitar playing one of the first songs I ever wrote.

The difference with small concerts is its not as loud. Not only that but its just me.

I don't have my band behind me.

Although I had a earpiece in hearing Anna, my kids, the boys, Billie, my friends and Dave stand around the counting mic.

So while I played I heard their conversations.

It was mostly wholesome. I tried not laughing when I heard my kids being goofy but I succeeded.

When I got to a halfway point I put my guitar down waving for Anna to come on stage.

"Now this is usually where I talk to you guys in a real concert so why don't we chat. Anna love come join me." Anna walked over standing with me when Dave brought out a couple chairs.

He came up whispering something to me.

"Have everyone come out." I nodded as I took a drink of water when I heard everyone scream.

I looked seeing a few people whispering.

"Hey you guys ok?"

"She passed out!"

"Your friend passed out?" I heard a lot of agreement as I pointed to a security person.

"Can we get some help for the lady in the center?" I took my earbud out seeing some people walk into the crowd.

I walked closer making sure the girl was alright.

When I saw her standing again I smiled.

"Hey girl you good?" I watched her nod as I smiled.

"Alright well I want to make sure." She out her thumb up as the medic nodded I smiled sitting back down.

"Ok so to continue wr usually answer your questions. But this time it's different. So do you want goofy intros or normal?" I heard everyone say goofy and smiled.

"Alright can the person who is supposedly allergic to men please come onto the stage." I looked over seeing everyone stare at me confused.

"How can I... ah can the person you told me they literally throw up when a man flirts with them please come over." I watched Kennedy walk on as she waved. I smiled looking at my friends.

"Can the person who is addicted to the office please come on stage." Billie walked on as everyone started realizing what was happening.

"Can the person who said Jesus is the father not the son straight to my grandma's face please come on stage." Alyssa walked on shaking her head and flipping me off.

"Can the person who dyed their hair black for a partner please come on stage?" Liv walked on stage giving me a look.

"Can the person who with consent slapped me unconscious at a party please-" I started laughing as everyone gasped.