Chapter 23

Y/n pov

I looked at the two people seeing them be men.

Kennedy stood next to me like she has in any fight I have ever gotten in.

Which oddly enough in highschool was more then should've.

"Hello gentlemen. I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding-" I felt my gut get punched and I stumbled back. Kennedy went to grab the gut when she got thrown to another side.

"By your little suit I think I have the right person." I looked down at myself seeing black ripped jeans, black dress shirt, black vest and I did have a black jacket but it wasn't a suit jacket.

Just a normal jacket taht I would if I wanted to run in.

"Ok I know I may be dressed up fancy but I was at my grandmothers funeral. I was just trying to mourn her death so if you could please go do a different job then I will be very-" I got punched in the jaw and my back hit my jeep.

"We know. Boss told us to get you today." I sighed as I held my jaw.

"Alive or dead?"

"Everyone your with... dead." I gulped as I looked at Kennedy seeing her in a full on brawl. I swung at the hitman and stood up fully.

"Well no one is dying today sir." I punched him again and then kicked him in the stomach.

I am so glad I have stayed in decent shape since highschool. Or else I would be losing terribly right now.

The hitman stumbled back as I swung again. I felt him catch my fist and throw it back at me.

What kind of movie shit is this?

I blocked the next punch and went to punch when I was flipped. I groaned and went ro get up when someone stepped on my back.

I heard a thud and looked to see Kennedy knocked out. The other guy walked towards us as the guy picked me up and shoved me into their car.

I tried to get away or punch but I was pinned.

I felt punch after punch.

I got dropped and felt them start kicking me. I looked up seeing Anna stare through the window crying.

I sighed as I grabbed on of the guys foot. I pulled him and watched him fall. I got up seeing the other guy check on his buddy.

I grabbed his neck and smashed his head through the window. He went out as his buddy stood up. I grabbed him and laid one very hard punch.

I watched him fall to the ground and sighed. I started walking towards Kennedy holding my ribs.

I fell to my knees as I heard the door open.

"Y/n-"

"Im alright bubba." I looked at Kennedy and giggled for a second.

I smacked her across the face watching Kennedy jolt up. She grabbed me about to punch when I grabbed her fist laughing.

"Where are they? I swear to God-"