Chapter 18

Anna's pov

I woke up hearing arguing. I was confused. I looked around seeing Y/n room.

Well her room in Colorado.

I got up putting on one of the shirts in the closet and already had shorts on.

I walked out seeing Kennedy yelling at a guy at the front door.

She slammed the door and took a breathe.

"Ken you ok?"

"What?.. oh hey Anna. Uhh Y/n went to see Grandma jo for a bit. She told me that you guys were having a date night tonight. Just you two." I smiled as Ken smiled back.

She walked up the stairs to where I was and walked past me.

"And don't worry. The rooms here are sound proof."

I smacked Kennedys head hearing her laugh and run ro her room. I walked downstairs grabbing a redbull and looking out the big window.

Why did I wake up at sunrise?

Because if you don't wake up during the sunrise here on the first day you miss the best view in the world.

I heard teh door open and saw Y/n walk in with Dave.

Y/n looked so tired.

Did she not sleep?

"Morning bub. You ready for our date day?"

"Ken only said date night but day I like better." Y/n smiled as she walked up behind me and rested her hands on my tummy.

I looked up at her and kissed her. She kissed back smiling until we heard a voice clearing.

"As cute as you lovebirds are I am still in the room." Me and Y/n flipped Dave  off and he laughed as he walked out going to his room. I heard the stairs creek watching everyone walk down.

We all grabbed a drink of our choice and walked out onto the deck. I sat inbetween Y/n legs looking at tge view.

"Never gets old."

"You used fo see this view every day?" Sab said as she stared at the mountains.

Y/n parents cabin sat on a mountain. It was in a valley of mountains and in the mornings there would be fog at a certain level and the rest was clear. The sun rose behind the two huge mountains in the valley.

It looked like a dream place but it wad real.

I will never forget my first reaction to this view. I literally said woah like a little kid.

Y/n gave me head scratches as we all admired the sunrise.

"So while we all are together what are we doing today?" Emma asked as her eyes never left the view.

"You guys are leaving with Ken going to all the cool places here."

"Ok then what are you doing?"