Chapter 42

Anna's pov

I stared at the floor as Kennedy held her arm.

Y/n was shot three times.

The first bullet hit her left collar bone. Never leaving her body.

Second bullet hit her right lower rib cage. Crushing her ribs but never touching her lungs.

The third bullet hit her hip. Making her fall and break her head open on stage.

All three men who shot her were shot down right then and there. Carson was charged with attempt of murder again and is now in prison for longer.

He is under watchful eye this time due to he paid to get out.

The doctors told us she would live but I just knew she wouldn't be the same.

She would never be able to go on stage again without being terrified of being shot again.

"I shouldn't have made a scene about it. We should have done it over dinner or something-"

"Billie." I saw Billie look at me as I shook my head.

"No one knew you were even doing it. Everyone knew you were bringing Y/n on since you said jt yesterday. He's had this planned." Billie looked down as Kennedy stood up pissed.

"Why does he want her dead so badly? What did she do to deserve to fucking die?"

"A lot Ken." I said as I knew what Y/n did to Carsons business.

When she took her dad's she cut off any deals with him making his sales go down.

Then when he was offered more deals Y/n took them making his business suffer.

What business you might ask? House Marketing.

You see Y/n dad was a honest salesmen. When he passed he tolf Y/n to never trust Carsons business.

Carson stole his business from his dad and cut him out of it.

Carson couldn't buy property now since Y/n had bought most of it. So he made huge mansions in LA then "sold them." To content creator managers.

Like my old managers did we were property to be sold. We made content to stay in a house and it's all a scam.

Carson did the same thing.

Got rich from jt then also sold brand deals to smaller creators.

Y/n when she saw this tried to stop it when Kennedy took the business.

Kennedy shot everything he had down for awhile.

Until she started seeing properties that were already owned by her get sold away.

He hired a Hacker to get properties.

The prison ans now we are here where he has nothing.

His parents texted me saying they paid off Y/n medical bills already feeling very bad.

They own like five businesses and have 15% stock in Gucci.

Carson was never a poor guy.

Mother fucker was a stupid rich kid.

His parents are very sweet though. They asked for all his money so he can't bail himself out.

Then gave us half the money for medical bills and other things.

"Part of me hope she forgets this. The other part hopes she doesn't have a new PTSD I have to figure out how to calm down." I heard Kennedy say as the doctor walked in.

We all looked at him as he gave us a smile.

"Y/n will be just fine. None of the bullets hit any major organs thank God. She will wake up shortly. Uh she is able to walk. She will be in a sling."

"Will she know what happened?"

"Well she dows have a concussion. We aren't sure how hard she hit her head but she will lost likely." We all nodded as we got up walking with the doctor.

"Kennedy may I please look at your arm now?"

"No. Not until I see Y/n I told you this five times now." The doctor sighed as Liv held my hand.

"I know I'm not Y/n but you need support. Ken has Alyssa. Billie is about to leave. And Katy is the nurse that's taking care of her so she is in good hands." I nodded leaning my head on Livs shoulder.

"She was terrified of what you might say."

"She told me you stayed with her making sure she knew I was ok with it."

"You did the same when I got pregnant."

"Y/n loves you. She deserves you and you deserve her. I wasn't gonna let your mind make you say any less."

I smiled as we walked into her room. Katy smiled at us as Y/n was awake.

"Yeah she woke up early Dr. Straft. It's alright I told her Anna would be here soon." Y/n went to sit up but I ran right over pushing her back down.

"No bubba you need to rest-"

"Are you ok though?"

"I'm fine. A bruise on my ass thanks fo Ken." Y/n giggled as she hugged me. I kissed her head as she smiled.

"Y/n im-"

"Don't say sorry Billie. You didn't know. I didn't either. Let your fans know that I'm sorry they had to be there for that."

"I will. Rest up kid." Y/n nodded as Billie walked out. Kennedy looked at Y/n sighing.

"Alright doc so I think I broke this whole arm." I giggled as Alyssa followed Kennedy and the doctor. I sat right with Y/n as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry he escaped." I shrugged as I looked at her. I brushed the few stray hairs out of her face smiling.

"I'm just glad he's not getting out again."

"Yeah he is in there longer now."

"Not only that but his parents took all his money." Y/n jaw dropped but she started laughing.

"I love his parents they are so nice." I nodded as Liv took Katy letting us be alone.

"I know what your thinking." I looked at Y/n as she played with the rings on my hands.

"As scary as it was it's not gonna keep me from going on stage." I went to ask but Y/n shushed me with her finger. Y/n on drugs is funny and sweet.

"Music is my life. My parents and Grandma wouldn't want me to throw all taht away because of one hater so to speak."

"Hater? How about killer?"

"A real part pooper he is." I laughed as Y/n finally held my hand looking at me.

"If anything it makes me want to get on stage and prove him wrong. He has tried twice now to ruin my career. When I am on stage I feel more alive than I ever have."

I smiled as Y/n put her finger up.

"Well besides being with you. But I think you get my point." I nodded as Y/n smiled looking at me.

"I'm not gonna let him ruin the best day of my life. I'm on billies record label and he lost his whole company to her. Sounds like the best day ever."

"I'd agree but I think the best day every would be when our kids arrive. When we get married. Or when I get to fuck you."

Watching Y/n blush as she nodded made every bad part of today vanish.

She doesn't care that she was just shot.

Because I found out when she woke up the first thing she asked is if I was shot or hurt at all.