Chapter 46

Anna's pov

"Hey guys uh it's been a hot minute." I said as I looked at the camera. Y/n giggled as she sat next to me.

Her hand was on my thigh as I adjusted my camera.

"When was the last time I vlogged?" I tried to think when Y/n looked at her phone.

"Uh six months ago I think." I looked at Y/n seeing a day in my life video from six months ago.

I looked at the camera shocked.

"Wow there is a lot to catch up on then." Y/n giggled as she watched the dogs play.

"Uh first off the twins are here." Y/n cheered quietly as I giggled. I smiled as I looked at Y/n.

"We both agreed that we are going to keep our kids off the internet. Uh you might see pictures but their faces will be expertly hidden like me and Y/n used to do."

"Those days were not fun might I add." Y/n said as I smiled at her. Everyone knew we were dating but to keep fans and the press off us we would hide very well in public eye.

Even Instagram pictures we hid eachother so they all got nothing until we agreed to show ourselves.

"But we don't want our kids to become famous because of us. Uh will they be shown probably through friends or family... yeah but we aren't gonna make our lives all about them."

"They are so amazing already but we decided that our kids can chose if they want to be in public eye or not." I nodded at Y/n as I looked at her.

"Uh let's see we did get in a car accident." I face palmed myself as Y/n giggled.

She will laugh at very traumatic things. Her own trauma tho not anyone else's.

"Yeah that happened."

"Which I will explain a tad since it was more my problem than annas." I nodded as Y/n sat up looking at teh camera.

"I grew up with a kid named Carson Brunk. He has a huge company blah blah blah. He hated me because I wouldn't work with his company because I owned my parents. Gave it to Kennedy. He got so mad that he crashed our car into oncoming traffic."

I nodded as i saw a image of Y/n getting shot again. I held Y/n leg looking at her.

She looked at me quickly putting her hand on top of mine.

"You ok?" I took a deep breathe and nodded. She rubbed my hand giving me a look.

"I need your words to make sure." I gave her a look giggling a little.

"Don't say that like we are having sex right now." Y/n face blushed a little as we laughed.

"I just wanna make sure your ok not like that... you know my dirty talk that wasn't it." I gave her a look knowing she was a very caring dirty talker.

She shrugged as I took another breathe.

"Yeah I'm ok." Y/n nodded as she looked at the camera.

"Well we got into a car accident due to Carson. He went to jail. I make a speedy recovery then boom Billie eilish." I laughed as Y/n looked at me.

"What?"

"To clarify I had very minor injuries when we crashed. Y/n was a little more fucked up but doing very well. Few months later-"

"I had a interview with Billie. Beautiful and amazing person by the way. We actually are good friends now ans business partners." I giggled at Y/n excitement.

"I can agree she is so great." Y/n nodded as she thought.

"We the performed with eachother. Uh at her concert Carson hired hitmen to kill me... he is in prison away from us now since he bailed himself out. My Appendix bursted. Anna was struggling with content for awhile. And now we are here present day."

I looked at Y/n as she gave me a smile.

I looked at the camera sighing. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Let me guess you were gonna say how I just skipped past the whole being shot thing?" I nodded as Y/n looked at me. She held me close knowing I was traumatized by the whole thing.

"I don't want people to know me as the artist that got shot. I want them to know me as the artist who made hit after hit." I looked at Y/n shaking my head.

"Liar." Y/n giggled as she looked at that camera.

"For real though-"

"Penny." I said seeing Y/n freeze. We had seen something that whenever we want someone to tell teh entire truth they would say penny. You can lie the first time but if you say penny after you have to say what your really thinking.

If you still don't you give the other person a penny.

Another one we used to do was the sign language gesture for sorry I think. We watched the bear one night seeing the chefs talk about it.

We agreed to do the same.

We rarely use these anymore since we just haven't had time to sit down and fully talk.

"I uh... damn you haven't pulled a penny on me in awhile." I smiled as Y/n looked down.

"I know I was shot. Even though if I'm asked I say it didn't affect me, it did. I was shot because someone couldn't let some business go... I couldve died because of it. It does hurt but I'm not gonna let it stop me from being me. Same with my parents death."

I rubbed Y/n shoulder as she gave me a sad smile.

I looked at the camera sighing.

"I know we've been through a lot and the press has put things out. I know me ans Y/n don't want to tell yoy guys everything since it's our lives."

"But half of the things that have happened were recorded or seen." I nodded as Y/n looked at me.

"This will be the only time we speak on it since we don't want to bring it up again. We would like to keel moving forward not dwell on the past." Y/n nodded as she rubbed my back. I gave her a smile as I took my hand off her thigh and held it.

"We aren't going anywhere but we might be gone for a little while longer till we figure out the twins schedule." I then signed off with a goodbye before I stopped recording.

Y/n pulled me back into her as we looked outside.

We just watched LA be itself.

"Y/n I have a question?"

"Which is?"

"Why don't you talk about home that much?" Y/n looked at me confused but giggled.

"I heard you and Liv talk this morning. I don't wanna talk about it-"

"Y/n-" I watched Y/n clench her jaw shaking her head.

"No Anna. I'm not gonna talk about it. You already know-"

"Is that everything taht happened though?" Y/n paused as I looked at her. She fiddled with her hands like she always does when she can't think of what to say.

Meaning she kept more from everyone.

"Y/n-"

"Don't pity me." I looked at Y/n shaking my head.

"This isn't pity. Hey look at me." I held Y/n cheek seeing her eyes well up.

I rubbed her cheek seeing how her past does hurt her to this day.

I pulled her into a hug feeling her start crying into my shoulder. I just held her there knowing she needed this.

Our kids may have been born yesterday but Y/n needs me more right.

Plus from what I can here on the monitor they are still sleeping.

They can sleep while me and Y/n talk.