Chapter 61

Anna's pov

I stared at the sunset as Y/n adjusted herself. We sat on jujs boat in the middle of the lake.

"Ya know this is nice." Y/n said as I smiled.

We had gotten ice cream from one of the shops I hadn't gone to since I was a kid.

We decided to act like we were in highschool again which made Y/n laugh a lot.

See my senior year I blew up on tiktok.

Y/n senior year she had just put out her first song.

Older women.

Only by one year though.

"This is nice I will agree." Y/n smiled kissing my head. I decided this was the time to ask her some questions.

"How are you feeling now that Seth is getting help?" Y/n took a breathe as the waves made us gently sway on the water.

"Relived. He said he is finally understanding how much of a dick he was." I nodded as held her hand to my chest.

"What about Ken? Do you think she's doing alright?"

"Well she is partying I know that. But besides that who knows how that women is doing." I giggled making Y/n smile.

"I have a honest question." Y/n looked at me as I looked down.

"What if we got married in January?" Y/n eyes went wide as she looked at me.

"What? Where did this idea come from?"

"Well here is where my head is at." Y/n nodded as she faced me wanting to know.

"You have your friends that's all the family you have. And there is nothing wrong with that. But I have my family who want a very traditional wedding where I... I don't want that." I looked at Y/n seeing her eyes.

They told me to keep going.

"I don't want a big ceremony where we sit for hours. I don't want a huge wedding that I have to see my whole family gloat about how someone got married after twenty years. I don't want them to push that onto you."

"Anna-" I put my finger on Y/n lips as she smiled. She kissed my finger as I smiled.

"I know it doesn't bother you but it bothers me. I also don't want half my family going because all they want to ask is how I got pregnant or when will I fix myself and date a man... I just want my family who I want there and that's not many of them." Y/n hummer as she held onto me.

She thought as I took a breathe.

"So why not throw our wedding tomorrow?" I looked at Y/n as she gave me a smile.

"Are you joking or not?"

"Half ans half. If we only want thirty people there let's go to the church. Get married. Then when we party here with your family. Then when we get home in LA we party with everyone there." I looked at Y/n smiling as she shrugged.

"I never wanted a fancy wedding since they are so fucking over hyped." I giggled as Y/n held me tighter.

"So we go ring shopping tomorrow?"

"Yep... shit." Y/n said as she pulled her phone out. I looked seeing how there was no notifications.

"What?"

"I gotta use the emergency code to even get Kennedy out here. She most likely won't be on time." I thought when I smiled.

"Road trip to find Kennedy?"

"Now?"

"Right now. Alyssa and Liv can join us. Katy too."

"Your mom won't mind having the twins for most likely two days? Possibly three?"

"Not at all."

"They gotta eat though."

"There is enough milk for six days. Trust me I know." Y/n gave me a frown kissing my head.

She sighed looking at the sunset. I looked seeing teh sun finally set. The lake a beautiful orange.

"Ill call Billie and Dave. You call Emma ans Sab while I get us back." I smiled kissing Y/n. She kissed me back just as excited until she pulled away going to yhe steering wheel.

I pulled out my phone calling Emma and Sab geeking out.

This should be fun.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I put my backpack in the back of my car seeing everyone else do the same. My mom smiled as she held Josie.

"Take care of them momma. Love you."

"Love you too honey. Go find Kenny. And while your out find some rings." I nodded as Y/n put her thumb up.

I climbed in the front seat seeing Alyssa have the back seat. Liv and Katy had middle. I looked at Y/n as she took a breathe.

"Her life 360 says she is in Florida. I will be driving the entire time unless I get too tired but what should we do for 20 hours?" Y/n said as she backed out of the driveway.

Alyssa shrugged when Liv smiled at us.

"We could go live for like half of it? How long has it been since we have spoken to the people?" I shrugged as Katy looked at us confused.

"Live? I know I'm not famous but what does that mean exactly?"

"We sit on a phone where it records us live and we get spammed with weird comments. It's actually really fun." Y/n said as she connected her phone to my car.

I pulled out the tiktom live and set my camera in the phone holder.

"Hey guys surprise." I said as I had all of us in view. Alyssa pulled up the live on her phone as we saw people joining rapidly.

"Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We are taking a road trip. We are going to get Kennedy. She's in Florida. So you get us five for the next how ever many hours we will be here." Y/n said as she pulled onto the highway.

I smiled and held her hand as the live started asking multiple questions.

"The twins are with my mom. She was happy she finally got to meet them." Y/n smiled as when we walked in with them my mom left us at the door and hugged them.

"Where is Kennedy? Florida. She's on a trip but we need to get her for a family event coming up." Alyssa said from the back.

We talked about random stuff for about an hour when we saw a question.

"Would you guys ever start a podcast?" Y/n read from the live as she kept driving. She just smiled as she looked at the live.

"Well I have a podcast with Billie. Sab has one that she invites us on."

"What if we act like we are in a podcast right now? I've never been on one before." Katy said as she laid against Liv.

I shrugged as we all thought it was a good idea.

Alyssa looked at us confused for a moment.

"Ok but what would we call this?"

"Car talks with your favorite gays?" I laughed at Y/n title as she giggled. Alyssa shook her head as she cleared her throat.

"So I guess welcome to the podcast everyone. First episode is live a special treat. My name is Alyssa and I am not famous." We giggled at Alyssa introduction voice as Liv waved at tye camera.

"Hey guys my name is Liv and I am Y/n ex." Y/n rolled her eyes which made me smile.

"My name is Katy and I am dating Y/n ex."

"Ok the joke isn't that funny. But my name is Y/n and I am a famous singer and song writer."

"And my name is Anna. I'm a influencer and am gonna marry Y/n someday." Y/n gave me a smile as Alyssa pulled out a notebook.

"So since this is so sudden we need topics. Since we are live audience name some random topics?"