Chapter 43

Y/n pov

The next few months we're rough for both me and Anna.

On my road to recovery from being shot and all my Appendix was bursting.

It was removed before it did thank god but oh my God did it hurt to fucking pee for a week.

Then for Anna she was getting stressed about our wedding since she was trying to find a venue.

While being stressed about that she found out her grandma was in the hospital sick with covid.

So after a month and a half of pure chaos and a quick trip to Michigan everything was normal again. Anna was officially nine months pregnant.

I sat down across the table from Billie as she adjusted her mic height.

We were on a podcast together since I apparently while gone for a hot second blew up because of her.

Kinds cool not gonna lie.

But this podcast was hosted by Sab actually. It's called brutally honest.

Anna went on last month and I was supposed to go on next week with her after this one.

"Hey guys welcome back to the brutally honest podcast. My name is Sabrina and today I have-"

"The number one up and coming artist Y/n Y/l/n-"

"And the one and only Billie Eilish." We said for eachother. Sab giggled as I laughed.

"So for you guys that don't know this is a podcast where we are honest. And to be honest guys I knew Y/n before Anna did." I looked at Sab confused as Billie looked at us shocked.

"We met at-"

"OH MY GOD I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THAT." I slapped my hand over my mouth as Billie looked at me.

"Y/n your very loud."

"Sorry Billie. Anywho yeah you did know me before Anna."

"So Y/n went to LA for a field trip or something-"

"We went for a end of the year trip I think my sophomore year and we went to Santa Monica."

"I was with I think Cynthia when I bumped into Y/n. We apologized to eachother. Talked then never saw eachother again." Billie laughed as Sab giggled. I smiled as I looked at Sab.

"Until a year ish later Anna shows you who she's dating and I'm sitting there on facetime-"

"She was munching on some taco bell."

"I'm like Billie I love my burritos."

"Do not get me started on burrito Y/n. Not until Kennedy gives me that recipe." I laughed as Sab looked at me confused.

"Kennedy made bean burritos for Billie at our Fiesta night and she hasn't recovered since."

"I haven't had that good of a bean burrito ever. How the fuck does she make them Y/n?" Billie asked as I shrugged.

We talked about some more random stuff until I got a phone call. I picked up my phone seeing Anna.

"Hey bub I'm on the pod with Sab and Billie."

"Y/n you need to come pick me up." I looked at the phone confused as Sab and Billie looked at me.

"Why?"

"My water broke and I'm for sure going into labour."

I froze in place. It was happening. Our twins were here.

"On my way." I ended the call standing up immediately. I looked at Sab and Billie as they looked at me confused.

"I'm gonna be a mom." They gasped and then cheered as I grabbed my bag and coffee.

"Uh sab so sorry. Billie I'll see you next week I gotta go."

"No your fine go let us know when their here please." I nodded as I booked it out of the studio. I looked at the date seeing it was October 13th.

On a fucking Friday.

I giggled as I drove to my apartment speeding a little.

I parked the car out front running through our complex. I fumbled with the door but opened it seeing Anna leaning against the dining room table.

"Hey bubba you ready for this." I said as I walked up to her.

"Yes I am. Grab the bag." I ran over to the nursery grabbing our bag and walking back over.

I helped Anna out of the complex taking breaks when she felt contractions.

Once we got in the car I drove to the hospital speeding a tad as well.

I parked the car seeing Anna look at me smiling.

"I don't think I could have asked for a better girlfriend." I smiled as I got out helping Anna out.

We walked inside seeing our doctor ready for us.

"Bub call my mom and everyone please-"

"Don't worry I got it." Anna smiled as the doctor helped her to her room. I sat in the hallway cheering like a little kid.

I pulled my phone out calling Anna's mom first.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom." I heard Anna's mom giggle as I was very excited.

"Hi Y/n how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great since my kids are gonna be here soon." I heard Mrs. Shumate gasp as I was smiling like someone who won ghe lottery.

"Oh my god. Do you want us to-"

"No actually. Our plan was to get settled and such since Anna isn't breastfeeding. But after that we would be coming to Michigan so you all don't have to buy tickets."

"Y/n you are quite the money saver."

"I think a lot mom." I let her know that when the twins are here ill let her know.

She hung up as I dialed Kennedys number.

I walked down to Anna's room seeing Kennedy answer with facetime instead.

"Hey dumbass."

"Hey Kenny uh your gonna be a aunt soon."

"WHAT?" I laughed as I knew Kennedy was in a meeting at the moment.

"Right now?"

"Well Anna's water broke about a half hour ago. Just waiting at this point."

"Do you want me to grab Alyssa and come?"

"Yes please."

"Bet." I heard Kennedy hang up as I called Emma. She said she would come right away.

I went to call Liv when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see her and Katy.

"You ready Y/n?" I nodded as we walked inside. I saw Anna all set up as tye doctor looked at me.

"So letting you know that she is almost ready. But if there is any complications that we can handle it." I nodded as I walked over to Anna holding her hand.

She gave me a smile as Liv and Katy stayed with us.

"You guys my nurses?"

"You got a midwife?"

"I texted her and the lady says she's helping another woman with triplets." Anna made a face that said she didn't want triplets.

I giggled as I kissed her head.

"Let's have our kids bub."