Chapter 26

Y/n pov

Anna placed whatever she had in her hands in mine.

I felt a small fuzzy thing.

"Open."

I opened my eyes and felt everything in my body just melt.

It was a kitten.

It was a orange tabby with a blue and brown eye.

"Oh my God... bubba." I looked up at Anna in disbelief. I laid back and put the kitten on my chest hearing it meow quietly.

The little thing walked off me roaming the bed.

"I know you've had a rough couple of weeks with everything happening. I got a memory from last year that we were in that pet shop and you held a kitten just liek that one. You wanted it so bad." I nodded as I pet the kittens head.

She remembered.

The exact cat and everything.

Sure she wad reminded by a memory but she remembered that I have always wanted one.

"Boy or girl."

"It's a girl. Now here's the other thing." I looked at Anna as she sat on the bed.

She put the kitten back in its little pen and it immediately ran over to a ball.

Pluto's ball actually.

Anna stood up and walked over to our bathroom.

The perks of living in a two bedroom two bathroom apartment. Two bathrooms. One for guests and one for you.

She opened the door and I watched a little puppy run out running towards me.

"Anna why did you-"

"Yoy never got a dog or cat growing up while you know I grew up with many. So I am saying that why not give these little twins a family they'll never forget."

I looked at Anna as the puppy jumped at my legs.

It was a little German Shepard.

Tho it seemed smaller then usual.

Kennedy grew up with five dogs and I saw Gunther, her German Shepard, grow up since we were in 5th grade when they got him.

He wad bigger then this.

"So is this a boy?"

"Yes. Now another thing uh and I promise I didn't buy anymore animals." I giggled as I gave the puppy some belly rubs and rubbed the kittens cheek through the little gate.

"That kitten wad found in a Allyway. They made sure she was ok and we found out that she is partially deaf. And well little man over here we found out was born with dwarfism."

I stared at Anna as I looked at the two little babies.

They were adorable.