Chapter 77

Y/n pov

I sat in my chair as the boys plus Billie sat in the living with our podcast stuff out.

"Hello everyone and welcome to famous idiots. Do not mind our appearance we are extremely hungover." Billie said as I giggled.

Anna watched from the kitchen as our kids were at school at the moment.

"I'd say we have a special guest but you guys are practically a part of the podcast."

"I swear we are here every other week." I nodded at Pheobe as Lucy handed Julien a water.

"Julien if you want to go back to sleep I get it."

"Nope I'm good. Just don't name a single alcohol for the entire episode and I will be fine." We all giggled as I looked at tye camera.

"Well for anyone wondering why we are hungover my best friends Kennedy got engaged last night." Everyone snapped their fingers as I smiled.

"She would be here if she wasn't still drunk." Billie looked at me confused.

"How late was she drinking?"

"You gotta remember that me and her were heavy alcoholics. We became sober before anyone comes at us but she I think didn't stop until six this morning?" Anna nodded as Lucy looked at me.

"Your lying. Why?"

"The owners of the bar made a bet to her last night. If she wiped the bar out of alcohol she wouldn't have to pay for everyone's drinks." Pheobe snapped as she looked at me.

"That's some dedication right there."

"Alyssa helped her don't worry."

"She probably won't wake up until midnight." I nodded as we all giggled.

Suddenly I heard a door open seeing Sarah walk in smiling at everyone.

Julien smiled back as we all waved.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting Y/n-"

"Not at all Sarah. Why are you here?"

"Well Kennedy texted me this morning a odd text but she told me to bring you guys breakfast for throwing such a good party." We all smiled as Sarah handed us all food. It was from one of my favorite diners outside of LA.

It also happened to be Kennedys.

"Thank you Sarah. Would you like to join us?" Billie asked as Julien eyes went a little wide. I looked at Pheobe seeing her nod as Sarah smiled.

"Sure. Do I get paid more if I join?"

"As long as you don't spill any of the company's business than yes." Sarah giggled as she grabbed her food walking towards us.

Right on que Pheobe scooted over letting Sarah sit next to Julien. Anna walked over with her food and sat one the floor in between my legs.

I watched Julien smile at her as I ate my food.

"So to continue our subject. My bestfriend is engaged and would be but instead she sent her assistant." Wr all giggled as I felt my phone going off in my pocket. 

I pulled it out seeing Dave.

I answered putting him on speaker.

"Hey Dave your on speaker."

"What's up Y/n how do you feel this morning?" I giggled seeing everyone smile.

"I feel like shit Dave."

"Good means you drank enough." I agreed as Billie shook her head.

"Shouldn't it be that she drank too much."

"You clearly haven't seen alcoholic Y/n before. Anyways why am I on speaker?"

"We are recording a episode for Famous idiots. The boys and Sarah are here."

"Wow Kennedy couldn't even get up?"

"Kenny is still drunk Dave." Anna said as I heard Dave laugh.

"Ah yeah that tracks. Well the news I'm about to tell you will be a fun topic for your podcast I think." I hummed as everyone was ready to discuss whatever Dave was about to say.

"Carson Brunk died."

I stopped eating for a moment hearing everyone else go quiet. Everyone looked at my phone as I blinked for a moment.

"What?"

"Carson died."

"Ok I thought that's what you said." I set my fork down looking out my window for a moment.

"How the hell did he die?"

"Well heres where your topic really is. So basically Carson got caught in a gang fight in prison. A few of the inmates asked what he was in for and he said murder attempts against you. And apparently one of the gangs is a big fan of you so they killed him."

My jaw never dropped so fast.

The man that tried to not only kill me but also almost killed my wife, hurt my sister and made my brother become homeless is dead.

He also almost killed the kids I have today.

Carson is dead.

"Holy shit." I laughed out but covered my mouth. Anna snorted at my laugh which made everyone laugh.

"Yeah I thought that might make your day."

"My day? Dave that made my whole year. I don't think anything can top that. Holy shit."

"I'd like to say in Y/n defense of why we are all laughing. These are laughs of relief but also of how he died. We are not laughing at his mortality." I looked at Julien as she shrugged giggling.

"Say the one with absurd freedom tramp stamp." Julien looked at me as I started laughing harder.

"Yeah says the one with a tattoo of Fuck Death and Life." I shrugged lazily flexing my arm to show the tattoo off.

Julien threw her toast at me making me laugh.

"Well I let you guys go. Tell Liv and Ken when the come over."

"Will do. See ya Dave."

"See ya Kiddo." I set my phone down throwing my toast at Julien.

I watching it smack her in the face making me laugh so hard I sounded like a tea kettle.

Everyone was laughing for different reasons now.

Once we all calmed down I looked at everyone wiping some tears away.

"Well that was unexpected."

"I wonder what gang stans Y/n Y/l/n." Pheobe said which made me start laughing again. Anna took my microphone being done with her food.

"I know it ain't the dayos." Everyone nodded as Lucy looked at me. I calmed down again seeing her look at me sincerely.

"You ok with all this?" I sighed as I finished my food.

"That man not only tried to kill me twice but also tried killing Anna. He also almost killed the kids I have today. He hurt my bestfriend Liv in ways I don't think any of us truly realize. He made my brother become homeless at a young age. That man can burn in hell for all I care." I said honestly.

"Not to mention he almost ruined Kennedys business." I nodded at Billie as Lucy nodded. I looked at everyone sighing.

"But honestly which gang do you think loves me enough to kill for me?"