Chapter 9

Yall I am sorry this is late. This had a few sentences written and I couldnt leave yall with that.

Anyways I hope you have a good day and do something productive!

Y/n POV

I was kissed awake as I looked around. I saw Emmis house as we drove here after my concert.

I smiled at Anna as she kissed me one last time. I got out as Anna followed me.

The girls went to the hotel to get some sleep. We will come back tomorrow and hang out as a group.

I walked up to the door seeing Emmis mom on the couch. I walked in with Anna behind me.

Emmis mom turned and smiled before she did a double take.

"Shhhhh. We are surprising them." Anna said and Emmis mom nodded. She got up grabbing her phone.

We walked upstairs to Emmis room. I peaked in seeing them live. They were just talking when I heard Juj say something.

"When are Y/n and Anna coming? Well guys they may he in town but Y/n is a singer so she has concerts." Juj said. I smiled as I missed her dumbass. And Emmis dumbass. And Ami. I missed the whole group.

I watched their heads go down to look at Ami's phone. I walked in and Anna followed.

We stood behind them waiting.

Emmi looked up at the live and saw us in the back.

She turned around and screamed.

"Jesus Emmi you could kill someone with that- Y/N! ANNA!" Julia jumped up as Emmi tackled Anna. Julia and Ami tackled me and we laughed. We switched people and I saw Julia squeeze Anna.

"Be careful with her Juj. She is pregnant." Julia looked at me as everyone looked at me confused.

"No she isn't. We would've saw it on the news-"

"Search our names right now." Julia pulled her phone out and searched my name. First thing was that Anna was pregnant.

"Oh my god you got Anna pregnant? When?" I sat infront of the live smiling as Anna sat in my lap. Emmi, Ami and Juj sat around us as we said hi.

"Well we went to Emma's home town and things went down. And we didnt use protection which is bad kids please us protection when having seggs." I said as I looked from my friends to the live. They giggled and I looked at the live.

"How are we here if its 3am. Well you see. We drove from Detroit to here because we were at my concert." I said as I smiled at the live.

"I would like to point out that I drove the whole way here while Y/n slept the entire time." Anna said as she looked up from her phone. We were probably gonna crash at Anna's mom house instead of going back to the hotel.

"Y/n is gonna be a great mom. So are you Anna but Y/n will be the best at naptime." Emmi said as we watched the live go bananas over me and Anna.

I looked at Emmi with a dry expression as they all laughed. I did not.

"Who is the oldest? Me." I said as I smiled. Anna looked at me as i looked at her.

I looked at her blue eyes as she stared at my y/e/c eyes. Everytime I look at her eyes they made me fall harder for her. She is my little boon.

"Oh my gosh can you guys stop being so cute. It's disgusting." Anna smiled and looked away looking back at the live as I stared at her for a second longer.

I pulled her closer and looked at the live feeling like Emmi trying to read.

"Hey do yall remember that edit of the zucchini live?" I heard everyone laugh and someone was not.

I looked over and saw Emmi giving me a look. I giggled and looked at the live seeing how we were Emmis account.

"Guys she is 19 and doesnt know how fo read-" I was smack on the head and laughed so hard.

"I am not 19 Y/n." Was all she said. I laughed even harder as Juj and Ami looked at her. Anna had a light bulb moment of what I said and started dying.

"Emmi?"

"Yes Ami?"

"Are you not gonna disagree with the reading thing?"

"Oh no she was right about that I cant read. But I am not 19. I am 20 finally."

"But you cant fucking read at 20?" I said as I turned to her again. Ami and Juj were now laughing as Emmi looked at me.

"Ok I cant read, you have queen Elizabeth for a grandma. Even?" I made a baffled face as Anna and Juj could not breathe. Ami left because she about pissed herself.

"I AM NOT RELATED TO THE QUEEN?!"

"SHE LIVED FROM TUMBLING DOWN A FUCKING MOUNTAIN... AND SHE ONLY HAD A FUCKING CONCUSSION!"

"OK AND?"

"SHE IS FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE. SHE CAN NOT DIE. SHE IS LITERALLY THE QUEEN."

"AT LEAST THE QUEEN CAN FUCKING READ."

"SHE AT LEAST SHOULD BE SHE PROBABLY 100 SOMTHING BY NOW."

"AND YOUR FUCKING 20 AND CANT READ A FUCKING SENTENCE." I yelled at Emmi. We weren't made we were just being... us.

We always were like this.

Anna and Juj were still trying to catch their breath as Ami could be heard from the bathroom laughing as well.

"Can we call it even?" Emmi said as we started chuckling. She held her hand out and I took it. We shook hands as I lift Anna up from the ground.

"Bub you good?"

"I missed your dumbasses." She said as she kissed me. I smiled and hugged her.

Emmi lightly shoved us as we continued answering questions on the live.

Emmi ended the live and looked at us as I smiled.

"Y/n why do you have that great news smile on your face?" I smiled even wider as Julia said that.

"How would you guys like to be in one of Y/n Y/l/n music videos?" Everyones jaw dropped.

"Your joking?"

"I am not Ami. You would be in Lay it down. Idea is party or something like that-"

"OOOO What if we threw the surprise-" Emmi slapped a hand over Julia's mouth as Ami tackled her down. Anna and I laughed as I know what we are doing tomorrow.

I missed these dumbos.