Chapter 20

Y/n pov

I opened the door laughing and smiling with Anna.

She was laughing with me as I saw the girls ans Kennedy on the couch.

We just got home from seeing my old teachers and from lunch and from sight seeing.

"You goons look happy. What did yall do?"

"Well we went to the diner for burgers. Also we will be heading to Hunters party for the night." Kennedy said as they all stood up.

Me ans Anna nodded as i held her close ro me.

The girls walked up to their rooms and I kissed Anna's head.

"Date on the roof?"

"Of course." I smiled and kissed Anna. She walked towards the girls rooms as I walked into mine. I let Kennedy and Alyssa in as I started getting ready.

"Is everything set up and are you drinking?"

"Sab is DD so yea I'm drinking." I giggled as I looked at her. She just smiled as Alyssa punched her shoulder.

"Everything is set up. You just have to propose now."

"Haha very funny Alyssa. Now you idoits go have fun. I'll let you know if anything bad happens." Kennedy and Alyssa nodded and hugged me before they walked out.

I looked in my mirror seeing my cargo pants looking good. My hoodie was one of my favorites that was actually Anna's. It was a crewneck taht said playboy across it.

I grabbed my black carhart beanie and smiled. I grabbed the rings box I hid in my backpack and put it in my pocket.

I took the crewneck off and put a white pole underneath. I put the crewneck back on ans saw the collar go over the other collar. Now I look good.

I heard the door and saw Anna walk in with a pair of sweats and a silk weird crop top. It was hot on her.

Anna walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled.

"Your gonna get cold."

"That's what this is for." Anna grabbed my varsity jacket and i giggled.

We walked out of my room and up the hidden steps. I opened the door and saw the roof patio set up.

Nicely too.

The patio has mattresses on it always but usually covered with plastic because of snow.

Ken already took that off for us.

There were blankets and pillows everywhere with fairy lights around the mattress.

Anna snuggled into me as I smiled. I knew that this was it.

This was perfect.

I laid down and watched Anna lay next ro me. I turned the lights dim and looked at the sky.

"Y/n can you believe it?" I looked at Anna as she cuddled into me.

"Believe what?"