Kisses, Love, And That Other Thing

🍒sexual content warning🍒

Those kisses began to become more intense as his hand slowly found its way onto your neck, pulling you closer to him.

He slowly deepens the kiss while sliding his thigh in between your legs, to get a closer feel of you. Your skirt slid up revealing more of your plush brown thighs. His other hand quickly grabbed ahold of one of them and pulled you against him roughly. "Yn..baby, do you know how long I've waited for you?" He stops to look in your eyes.

You're slightly breathless at the thought of having sex with him again. Let it be known, he knows what he's doing. Feeling embarrassed you look away from him. He quickly takes this chance to grab the bottom of your face and turn you back to him. "Look at me. There's nothing for you over there." After he said this, you felt a little pulse in between your legs and deep in your stomach.

"You think you're the only one who waited? What about me.." you reach your hand out to touch the side of his face. The air is thick, as he lowers himself back down to press one more kiss to your lips, then lower, face to face with your hot, needy, pussy.

"Let me make it up to you.." thank god you didn't wear any panties today. Pressing a kiss on each of your thighs, he moves to press a kiss on the top of your clit next. "You're so beautiful Yn.." he smiles up at you innocently before going down.

"A-ah.." you were caught of guard by how fast he stuck his tongue into you, eating you out. He had one of your legs positioned over his shoulder, and the other one hooked under his arm so you couldn't run away. "Ca-ngh..Carlisle...I..it's too m..much.." you moan aloud through the sounds of him eating you out. He only tightens his hold on you and pulls you closer. He licks a long stripe up to your clit before circling his tongue around it and sucking on it. "Mmm..ah.." your legs begin to shake, but that doesn't stop him. By now half of his face was soaked in your cum, and he was enjoying it. He slowly slipped his hand into your shirt and began squeezing your breast. He got even more turned on by the fact that it all didn't fit in his hand, encouraging him to do better.

He spread your legs further apart and started eating at a faster pace. He removed his hand from your shirt and places a thumb on your clit before slowly circling around it a few times. "Nghh..it...feels so..s..so good.." You could barely form coherent sentences at the way he was making you feel. "D-don't s-t..op.." He slowly slips two fingers into you, and begins to slowly pump them in and out while still sucking on your clit. This was enough to push you over the edge, as the squelching from your overly sensitive pussy and moans got louder you grabbed onto his hair and pulled him closer, riding his face until you felt yourself about to cum.

"Aa..I'm...gon..na'..cum...d-don't stop.."

He kept his pace until you completely finished on his face and pulled back. Letting go of his hair, you saw him rise back up. His lips, nose, and chin were covered in cum, yet he still managed to look ethereal. He climbs back on top of you and places a small kiss on your lips before sticking his tongue in your mouth and down your throat. "Ngh ..ah~" you moan as he releases the kiss, your taste still on your tongue. "Do you forgive me..?" He asks breathlessly.

You roll your eyes at his stupid question and he grins. You push his shoulder and he sits up. "Lily..we've made a mess." You can feel your cum sticking to the insides of your thighs. Pulling them apart, you can see little white cum trails sticking to them.

"I'll clean you up." He says then quickly runs out of the room. Not even a minute later, you can hear water running not too far from you. You then see him come back into the room. He swoops down and picks you up bridal style, carrying you down the hall and into a large, lavish bathroom with a bathtub large enough to be a pool in the center of the room.

He sits you on the edge of the bathtub, and moves to grab a bottle behind you. You can see the way his muscles flex from underneath the tight blue shirt he was wearing. After he got what he was reaching for, he opened the light pink bottle and poured it into the steaming bath water. The scent of vanilla and jasmine started to spread throughout the room.

"Mm that smells nice.. almost good enough to eat." You laugh lightly. "I thought you would like it." He responds back with a smile. Carlisle then gets up and kneels at your feet. "Allow me."

"Allow you to what-" you stop talking once you see him moving to take off your clothes. 'Oh..of course he was going to do that.' You look away in shame. After he finishes stripping you of your clothes you step into the bath and sit down.

The water was the perfect temperature against your skin. It wasn't too warm or too hot. Looking to the side, you see Carlisle taking off his own clothes. You were so entranced by his physique, you didn't notice him staring right back at you.

"Is something wrong, Ms. Ln?" You make eye contact with the man as soon as you were caught. "Not at all." You answer quickly. "Good. I'd be ashamed if there was." He chuckles softly before stepping in the water and sitting beside you. "Carlisle, I have a question.." you ask nervously. He turns to look at you. "Yes?"

"How long have you been a vampire?..Were you this way before?" He seems to contemplate his answer before saying anything. "I've been this way for longer than you have darling...Knowing this and the consequences, I still fell in love with you." 'That was my mistake.' He thinks to himself. "Oh..I'm sorry.." your crimson eyes meet his gold ones. 'They look so..unnatural for our kind..'

"I have another question!" Your eyes widen in curiosity. "Ask away." He pulls you on top of his lap, so you're face to face. Your breath gets caught in your throat at the feeling of his soft, erect dick pressing up against you. Fighting the urge to look down, you swallow your spit and ask the question that's been bugging you.

"Why are your eyes golden? In all my years of living, I'd never seen that before until recently." He smiles. "I don't drink from humans."

"What? How are you still alive? What do- how do you eat?" You ask confused. "I'm somewhat of a vegetarian.."

"Huh?" By now you were downright stumped. 'How the hell is he eating?'

"Instead of drinking the blood of humans, I drink the blood of animals." He says. "You can do that? ..How does it taste?"

"Yes, you can." He kisses the side of your neck. "It doesn't taste as good as human blood to our kind but, it's enough to keep us satisfied... Almost like eating a plant burger instead of a meat one."

"Mm." You nod at his explanation. "Why don't you drink from the humans?" You ask. He looks away trying to find the right words. He doesn't want to offend you now that he's got you back. "I prefer the lesser of the two evils." Your eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What do you mean?"

A/n
The chapter was starting to get too long so I cut it here. I tried my best with the smut. I ain't  never wrote it before 🥲