Home sweet woods?

After the school day comes to an end you keep thinking about the two strangers that approached you today. Your thinking comes to a stop as you see a gathering crowd around your motorcycle.

Slowly pushing through the crowd, you notice they're just admiring the design.

"Excuse me, is something wrong?" You ask no one in particular, looking around.

"Is this your ride?" A boy with dark hair and pale brown skin speaks up.

"Yeah?" You say.

"Do you mind if I get a picture with it? I want to show my dad, he'll never believe I came across this model! They don't make them in America."

"Sure, go ahead." You slightly step to the side allowing the boy and other students to admire the bike.

Off to the side you can see the group of golden eyed teens staring at you. Alice whispers to one of them about something, then they all get in their cars and drive off.

'Man they're strange.'

You soon disperse the crowd and drive off to the other side of town to your small house in the woods. The renovations on it were completed last week, allowing you to move in four days ago.

Outside of your house sat two expensive sports cars and a large gate.

For such a small home, it cost as much as a mansion. But that's probably because the outside doesn't do it much justice. The inside has beautiful marble floors and gold trimmed ceilings complimenting the crème colored walls.

In the backyard is a garden full of plants, with a fountain in the middle surrounded by a stone pathway that leads to four different areas in the garden, full of different types of flowers, and has a large coi pond to the side with a bench facing it so you could stare at the fish.

By the time you enter the house and take your jacket off, your Bunny, Challan rounds the corner with your best friend coming up behind him and leaning on the wall.

"Sooo how was school?" He asks in a teasing tone.

You sigh before scratching Challan behind his ears, and pushing past Ryo. "It was fine. I guess."

"Ohh are you being bullied?" Ryo suddenly appears beside you and leans towards your face.

"Boy get outta my face! And no. There were a couple of people there..just like us. But I don't understand, their eyes were different."

He backs up slightly to not be in your face anymore.

"What do you mean different?"

"Golden." You pause. "Hey have you ever heard of a vampire with golden eyes before?"

He turns around and picks up Challan before walking off to the kitchen.

"Nope! This is just as new to me as it was to you."

You cross your arms and begin to follow him.

"Really now. Why are you being weird then?"

"Tuh how am I being weird?" He asks before turning his head towards you.

"You had this look in your eye before walking away faster than normal."

"Did I?"

"Yes."

You follow him into the kitchen. "What do you know Ryo? Is it bad? Is that why you aren't telling me?"

He puts Challan on the floor and gives him a small carrot.

"It's nothing bad. But the ones with golden eyes are weird. They look down on people like us because we choose to feed from human blood."

"They have a different food source then?"

"They drink from animals."

"Oh that's not bad. Why didn't you tell me that when I asked the first time?"

"I didn't feel like it. As old as you are, I'm surprised you've never seen vampires with golden eyes."

"Boy bye, don't forget you've been alive for longer than I have, with ya old ass."

And with that you turn around and leave towards your room.

He puts his hand over his chest before pouting.

"Ouch. Baby, you wound me."

After taking a shower, your mind can't stop thinking about Alice and her family.

'Cullen...'

After pondering that name for a while you began to remember Carlisle's last name was Cullen.

'Golden eyes.'

"It can't be. No.. no. You're thinking too much. Carlisle is dead. He's been dead for a long time yn."

'Did he get married to another woman and have kids after I died?'

'How long did it take him to forget about me?'

Depressing thoughts seemed to plague your mind over this. It would weigh you down if you didn't find out what you wanted to know.

'I need to find out more about these people.'

With that in mind, you decide to call Eric to talk about them.

A/n

I'm trying my hardest not to rush everything in this ff. But good lord idek how to write fillers.