Chapter 13 ~ ☆ My Third Kiss Ruined ☆ ~

Start from the beginning

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

▪︎ Parthvi POV ▪︎

"You fuck off, move!" I pushed Sangram with all my might, freeing myself from his grip. I stood up quickly, boiling with anger, glaring at him as if my intense gaze alone could set him ablaze.

"How could you even dare to kiss me? Do you know who I am? I am the Princess of Shauryagardh, Parthvi Uday Singh Agnivanshi. If my brothers find out that you took advantage of the darkness to kiss me, they will chop you into pieces and burn them so cruelly that your own soul will disown you." I pointed my index finger towards him, conveying my anger and delivering a threat with fiery eyes.

Although his lips had detached from my cheek, I still felt as if they were stuck there. Remembering the infuriating incident only fueled my anger further.

Sangram remained lying on the floor in the same position where I had pushed him. He just blankly stared at me.

Realizing that he probably didn't understand a word I said, given that I was speaking in English, a language unfamiliar to him, my boiling blood surged even more.

Seething with rage, I burst out at him once again, not caring whether he comprehended my words or not.

"Do you even know, this is my third kiss, and it's ruined for the third time? And this time also, it was ruined because of someone like you, some rude, arrogant person. I always dreamed that such a precious memory in my life would be memorable, something I could cherish for a lifetime in my heart. But you ruined everything. First, that 'Angry Bird,' and now you, 'Mr. Monkey Jerk.'" I vented my frustration and anger, casting it upon him.

His eyebrows furrowed, displaying a heightened confusion with each word I uttered. The language barrier intensified his bewilderment, as my screams were completely out of his Ninth-century context, or anyone else's for that matter.

Nevertheless, I didn't halt. At that moment, my sole intention was to unleash my frustration on him, and that's precisely what I did.

I couldn't determine what fueled my anger more-Sangram kissing me or my repeated failure to have a memorable first kiss.

Would I ever find someone to share a heartfelt kiss with?

My heart was pondering - Whether I'd ever have the opportunity to experience that magical first kiss, one filled with genuine emotions.

Experiencing this disappointment for the third time with someone I didn't wish to encounter again, someone who gave off negative vibes, made me lose all hope of receiving that memorable magical gift.

The anger I harbored toward Sangram escalated. I fantasized about yanking his thick, black hair and shearing it off, leaving him bald forever.

"You could have done anything, but you shouldn't have ruined my kiss. Because my first official kiss is still pending!" I roared at him, akin to an injured, enraged, and fearlessly wild tigress.