Chapter 22: Love Fools

After almost two months since the fire accident in Taehyung's bedroom, one night he finally declared that, "My apartment has been totally repaired." Taehyung put down a can of beer on the coffee table, then snuggled into Seokjin's embrace on the couch. He fixed the throw-blanket to cover both of them together.

The intense anticipation and excitement always rushed over him when they were together. He found an urgent desire to always be close to Seokjin. All the love, care, and attention he had received from Seokjin, just made him addicted to him more and more. Taehyung felt, he was falling deeper and deeper, and there was no way back.

As a response to Taehyung's statement about his apartment, Seokjin just giggled. What a long time to repair and redesign a single bedroom! But he said nothing. Both Taehyung and he needed that 'repairment' excuse to stay together as long as they could.

Seokjin's hands now wrapped around his love, and he kissed his head softly. This night cuddle had become their habit since living together. They would spend time catching up on each other's day, sharing stories, and simply enjoying each other's company like this, physically and emotionally close.

"But I'm selling it," Taehyung added.

"What?"

"Already put it on the listing."

"Why?"

"Coz I'm moving in with my boyfriend permanently." He said nonchalantly, whether Seokjin would agree or not.

Seokjin burst out into a pit of giggles.

"Hyung, enough putting me in this probationary period. Date me for real, hm?!" He whined. "What do you think am I? An intern?" He was sullen.

Seokjin laughed some more, he then turned to be serious. He smiled so softly and so warmly. "I love you so much, Tae... Will you be my boyfriend?" His gentle whisper conveyed all his deep affection for the younger man.

Taehyung's lips slowly bloomed into a smile, his eyes sparked with happiness and love. "I love you too, Jin Hyung..." His voice was low and trembling, as his heart pounded fast in his chest. "I love you so much..." He said in a bare whisper.

He felt complete and content when they were together and he wanted nothing more than to share his life with Seokjin from this day forward. His feelings went beyond mere physical attraction. He held a deep sense of respect and admiration towards the older man.

Seokjin smiled back at him, pulled him gently and planted a soft kiss on his lips. ​​They parted, and then kissed again. It was only a gentle touch of the lips at the beginning. Slowly, languidly. Enjoying every sensation they give and take from each other. The warmth and softness of their lips were comforting and enticing at the same time.

Their heads moved to different angles, searching for the perfect fit to explore more, and deeper. Their tongues tangled together, exploring, tasting, and devouring each other. Savoring the sensations of tenderness and wetness.

Seokjin's fingers ran through Taehyung's hair, pulling him down, closer to him; while his right hand roamed over Taehyung's slender torso, sneaking under his shirt. Grasping, and pressing tighter, caressing his smooth skin, and teasing as they went on, intensifying their desire. Taehyung's body was very lean, with just the right amount of fat and muscle. Seokjin couldn't wait to devour it.

Seokjin flipped their position to lead and gently pushed Taehyung down onto the couch. He pulled off his shirt, and threw it carelessly, and Taehyung also did the same impatiently. They hastily wanted to feel and touch each other again. Seokjin leaned in towards him, eager to explore the depths of their bond more. They locked their bodies in passion, lost in their own world.