She Got There First

Alexis pov

She couldn't believe it when her grandma handed her a ticket.
"It is lifted tomorrow and I got you a ticket. You've got to take a test to show you're negative before you board and one once you land. I'm going to miss you after having you here for so long. But your boy needs you and you need him."
"What about Charlie?"
"That little guy, he's wreaking havoc in the barns. He'll be OK."

Now she was sitting on the roof terrace of the guy's apartment. She had spoken to Jacob earlier but didn't say she was coming home. He said they were due home around half 6 and would ring her once he had showered and eaten. Their laughter told her they were home and she luckily caught Angelina's eye. A few minutes later she arrived on the terrace with her.

"I'm clear. They wouldn't have let me in if I wasn't."
"You look good. Does he..?"
She shook her head.
"Do you think one of the boys would assist me in surprising him?"
"Course they would. Come on."
Going down stairs Angelina checked Jacob was in the shower before taking her in.
The boys all fist bumped her and they made a quick plan.
Carefully they snuck her into Jacob's room by distracting him.
She undressed and put a bathrobe on.
Tim stood in the bathroom talking to Jacob.
"Bro, can you pass me the bottle of shampoo?" He asked his friend from inside the shower. She took it, and Tim left.
Quietly removing the robe she slipped in behind him. The water ran over his body and she licked her lips.

Putting some shampoo in her hand she began to massage it into his hair. He froze.
"Tim, what the f**k bro?"
He spun round to face her.
"Oh my god." He whispered.
His eyes held hers. Slowly she continued to massage the shampoo into his hair.
"Careful the soap doesn't get in your eyes." She murmured.
"I don't care." He replied, lifting her and kissing her as she wrapped her legs around him. Her back was pressed against the tiled wall as suds covered their faces. He laughed.
"Let's get rid of this foam and I can kiss you without tasting soap."
A few minutes later, wrapped in towels they were lying on his bed making out.
He straddled her and sat up.
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming? When was the flying ban lifted?"
"It was lifted today and I wanted to surprise you." She reached up and ran her fingers over his chest and abs. "I couldn't wait to see you."
"I'd've come to you."
"I needed to come home. I love Ireland but my home is here. Why are we talking?"

*****************

Jacob's pov

While he was in the shower Tim came into the bathroom. He stood talking to him. Picking up the shampoo he realised it was empty and he asked his friend to pass him a new bottle.
Standing facing the water, he was shocked to feel fingers in his hair. 'What the f**k' he thought.
"Tim, what the f**k bro?"
He turned and her blue eyes looked straight into his
His hands came up and held her face.
"Oh my god." Her fingers were massaging his scalp.
"Careful the soap doesn't get in your eyes." She murmured.
"I don't care." He replied, lifting her and kissing her as she wrapped her legs around him.
He had dreamt of this for what seemed like forever.
As he was kissing her he could taste the shampoo and as much as he didn't want to, he put her down to wash the suds away.

Drying themselves and wrapped in towels, they made it to the bed where the making out carried on.
He straddled her and asked questions. She then asked.
"Why are we talking?"
He sighed.
"As much as I'd love to f**k you right here, right now I think we'd make too much noise. So as painful as I'm feeling." he moved as his e******n stood proudly, "how about we spend an hour with everyone and then go to ours."
"Ours. That sounds good. But first let me help you out."
She knelt in front of him and took his swollen member in her mouth. Licking and sucking as he hissed with pleasure. It didn't take long before he blew his seed into her mouth.
Dressing, they joined the others, ate and laughed until they left to go to their home.

Standing outside the door, she turned to him.
"Ignore the boxes in the bedroom. I did a bit of impulse shopping and will sort them out later."
"Let's get in so I can strip those clothes off you and do naughty things to you."
She bit her lip.
"Don't do that. You know what it does to me."
"Still works then." She giggled. As he smacked her ass, he heard a slight moan of pleasure leave her lips and hurried her through the door.
In the bedroom he looked around.
"Everything's changed. New bed?"
She nodded as she removed his t-shirt.
"I'll show you everything later. F**k me."
A grin spread over his face.
"With pleasure."
He removed her clothes and they made up for the time they had lost.