𝟏𝟎. 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐠

Start from the beginning

"You cried because I hurted you?" He asked me.

And suddenly I felt butterflies in my stomach when I heard him. Is he concerned about me?

"Do you care?" I asked him.

He cleared his throat and replied

"I am going to the hospital but I am not going to spend more than 1 hour in the hospital." He said and I nodded. Oops! He can't see me.

"Okay. Byeee" I said and hung up the call.

I went to my closet and took out my baby pink kurti. Pairing it with black jeans and silver choodi (bangles) I walk out of my room.

I looked at the clock and realised that I have already spent 30 minutes from the 1 hour I gave to him.

"Hey bhagwan!! Woh pahaunch gaya hoga hospital main lekin main tayar hoke hi reh jaungi. Chal Sohana chal.
Nikal tu pehli fursat main nikal." I muttered to myself and quickly drive my car towards the hospital.
(Oh god! He might have reached the hospital but I will remain ready. Come on Sohana. Go out as soon as possible.)

🧿

Ruhaan

I was still sitting in my couch looking at the ceiling. My phone rang and I turned my gaze to look at the caller ID.

"Dr. Sohana." I muttered

I was not in the mood to talk to anyone so I didn't picked up her call. After sometime she again called but I again ignored it. She called me more than 5 times and I was irritated by now. The next time she will call me I will receive it and scold her. Little crazy girl!

As I expected she again called me and I received it but I don't know why my mind was not ready to scold her.

I talked with her and she asked me to go to the hospital. But how did she get to know that I was crying. Maybe because she is a doctor and she knows about her patient. But why did she cried when I scolded her? I wasn't that rude. And why did she even care if I am nice to her or not? Maybe because she is my doctor and she expects nice behaviour towards her from me. Anyways, I don't care. Let it be.

I wore my coat back and went to the hospital.

I reached the hospital in 15 minutes and walked towards her cabin. I knocked on her door

"Come in." I walked in and this little talkative girl again started her rants.

"Wow, you reached here perfectly within 1 hour. Your one hour ended as soon as you entered in my cabin." She said, a sarcastic smile appearing on her face.

"Come straight to the point, why did you called me?" I told her ignoring her comment.

"Where were youuu???" She asked me.

"Why are you so concerned?" I told her rolling my eyes.

"No." She said showing her finger gesturing as a 'No'.

"You are always in a suit. That's why I asked you where you were. Now tell me where were you." She again asked me.

"I am learning." I told and opened the door but it didn't opened.

WTF.

I again tried to open it but it didn't open. Suddenly I heard laughing sound. I turned back and looked at Dr. Sohana laughing like a crazy.

"Mr. Ruhaan Raichand." She said and stood up from her chair. She was wearing a kurti today. It was looking beautiful on her. Wait... what? Yeah right. It was looking beautiful ON HER. I didn't said that she is beautiful.
Okay.

She came towards me and leaned towards my neck.

"You are forgetting that it's my cabin and I can lock it whenever I want." She said showing me the remote which she used to lock the door and suddenly she blowed air in my ear sending shivers into my body.

"Wow, so scientific hospital." I said with an annoyed tone.

She stood back on her place and looked at with mischievous eyes.
Little crazy girl!

"Now go and sit there." She ordered me.

"Why the hell are you ord-

"Gooooo!!!!!" She said thinning her brows while a pout formed on her face.

Defeated by her I went to the couch to sit. She came with a chair and sit infront me on that. There were no things between us. Only the distance we maintained from each other.

"I want to know about you." She said while palming her cheeks.

"What do you want to know about me and why?" I asked her.

"I want to know about you because it will help me to help you to move on from your past." She stated.

"And I want to know about your family, your hobbies, your favourite movies, actors and many more." She continued with a smile.

Suddenly we heard the thundering sounds. She looked out of the window and again turned her gaze towards me.

"Ah, I think it's going to rain." She told me.

"Finish the work fast that you have with me. I will be wet." I told and she looked at me with widen eyes.

"Wet?" Little dirty minded girl!

"I will be wet in the rain." I cleared her dirty thoughts.

"Oh." She said while a mischievous smile spread on her face.

"Now tell me-

My words were cut off by the power cut.

"Shitttt! I am scared of darkness." She shouted and hold my arm.

"Then how do you sleep at night?" I asked her.

"It's none of your concerns but please do something. I am scared to darkness as hell." She told me and I smirked.

"It's none of my concerns. I should leave you alone in this darkness." I told her to scare her a bit more.

But in return she pinched my arm.

"Aaaa, are you crazy? Oh wait, you are." I told her.

"Shut up!"

"Listen, if any ghost will come from behind and take you then what will you do?" I asked her.

"Shut up and do something please." She told me.

"Why? I am not gonna do anything. Bye." I replied and in return she held my arm more tightly.

"Please Ruhaan, do something I am really scared to darkness. Stay here with me. Pleaseee." She said and I don't know why I didn't felt angry when she called me by my name. And when she requested me to stay with her I couldn't deny. Her touch was not irritating me. I was not finding her irritating right now.

"Okay." That was the only word that came to my mouth at that time.

Few minutes passed but the lights didn't came. We were still on the same position.

"Don't your hospital own a inverter. I thought that it was so scientific." I mocked her

"No there is inverter in our hospital but I think there is no charge in it." She said

"Okay, do you have flashlight in your cabin." I asked her.

"Yeah, I have one in the drawer of the desk."

"Okay let me bring it."

"No please don't go." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I am not going anywhere, I will just bring you the flashlight from the drawer only." I said and stood up.

Suddenly, there was a sound of a heavy thunder.

"Ruhaan" Dr. Sohana screamed and hugged me tightly.

🧿

Till now my most fav and self satisfying chapter I have wrote.
Make sure to vote, comment and share.
Follow me on IG:- daisywrtss
You can get spoilers there.
Bye 💕

Thank you!