21

The summer sun began its gentle descent, casting a warm golden glow. Alexa stood outside, her heart aflutter with a mix of anticipation and excitement. Jungkook send her a message to be ready and wait for him outside because he had a surprise for her. She was wearing a charming polka-dot dress, perfectly cinched at the waist. The dress was a present from Jungkook and he wanted her to wear it today. Alexa's lips turned into a smile as she looked down to her dress, the dress was giving a vintage style and she looked like one of those glamorous actresses from the old movies she loved so much.

As if summoned by her enchanting presence, a deep rumble resonated through the air, shattering the tranquil stillness of the afternoon. Jungkook arrived on the scene astride a sleek black vintage motorcycle, its polished chrome gleaming like shards of sunlight. His eyes lit up with a mixture of affection and mischief upon seeing his wife, a sight that never ceased to captivate him. He dismounted the motorcycle, every movement brimming with confidence and grace, as he made his way towards her, a smile of sheer adoration playing on his lips. He was wearing a black leather jacket, a silver piercing on his eyebrow and one on his lip, his hair styled back, just like he always teased her about. "Dearest Alexa, I have something extraordinary planned for you," he said, his voice a gentle caress, as warm and tender as a summer breeze.

Raising an eyebrow, she couldn't help the smile forming on her face. "Why are you talking like this? And why are you dressed like that," her eyes moving to the black shiny motorcycle in the back. "And since when do you know how to ride a motorcycle?"

"No questions tonight," a smirk formed on his lips. "You're just going to follow along and trust me."

Swirling with curiosity and excitement, Alexa extended her hand towards him, their touch instantly igniting an electric connection. With a natural fluidity, she settled herself behind him on the motorcycle, her arms instinctively wrapping around his strong waist. The engine roared to life, vibrating with raw power.

Together, they navigated the picturesque city, the wind caressing their faces.

Eventually, they arrived at a secluded car cinema, nestled within a secluded nook of their dreams. The air was thick with the nostalgic aroma of freshly popped popcorn. A projector was set up and the drive-in had been transformed into a captivating sanctuary, draped in vintage-inspired decorations that lured the imagination to a bygone era.

"I can't believe you!" Alexa screamed as she stumbled up from the motorcycle, her eyes glowing with excitement as she took the scene in front of her. "You organized this all?"

"You expect me not to do this when you told me that it is your dream to experience something like this in your life?" He raised a playful eyebrow. "By now, you should know me enough to know that I would do stuff way crazier than this to see you happy."

He took her hand and led her to a magically reserved spot, carefully positioned to capture the grandeur of the looming big screen. Blankets and pillows adorned their seat.

A pickup truck was adorned with fairy lights, transformed into a cozy nests.

Jungkook's arms wrapping around Alexa as they peered up at the dusky heavens that nestled above. The twilight sky brimmed with colors, an awe-inspiring spectacle that painted a celestial canvas against the fading brilliance of the sun. Stars, like glistening diamonds, began to twinkle, softly illuminating their surroundings. It was as though the universe itself held its breath, anticipating the momentous occasion that was about to unfold.

Melodies of enchantment wafted through the air, emanating from the cinema's speakers. The soft strains of a love song held them in their sway, setting the stage for the climactic scene to come.