12

Alexa blinked a few times, trying to clear her mind and shake off the sleepiness that still lingered. Her head was resting on Jungkook's broad chest as his arm was slung around her back. Her legs were tangled with his and her hand found it's place on his stomach, feeling the rhythms of his soft breathing.

She tried to make sense of her surroundings. She wasn't in her usual room that she was staying in at Jungkook's place.

She could her the soft hum of the tv that was still on. They must have fallen asleep while they were watching the movie.

She couldn't help but think that they looked like a real married couple with the way they were slung together and-

No stop. What was she even thinking? She had a boyfriend and even worse, this guy was her boyfriends best friend.

She carefully untangled herself from Jungkook's embrace, feeling a pang of guilt as she did so. Her heart raced with conflicting emotions as she glanced at his peaceful face, unaware of the turmoil inside her.

Jungkook's strong arm tighten his grip on her, not wanting to let her go and Alexa was pushed against his chest again as he snuggled his head in her neck.

Her breathing got quicker and her heart started racing as she could smell his cologne and feel the warmth of his embrace.

No matter how often Jimin cuddled with her at night, it never felt like this.

The grip Jungkook had on her was different. It felt sincere.

This was wrong and Alexa needed to stop this. She needed to wake Jungkook up because that's also what he would want. The only reason why he was snuggling against her, was that he was in deep sleep and wasn't aware of what he was doing. He would even feel anger that Alexa didn't wake him up sooner. Maybe he was even dreaming of another girl, pretending that Alexa was the girl and-

"Alexa," he softly murmured against her neck.

She blinked and felt like her heart would stop beating any second. Did he just say her name in his sleep while he was hugging her?

He said it so softly and quiet, that Alexa was sure that she misheard it. Her mind was playing dangerous tricks on her. That was the result of waking up in his arms. Besides, Alexa herself was still not fully awake. She was sure that she just misheard it and Jungkook actually said the name of another girl. There were so many names that sounded similar to Alexa.

She started listing all names that rhymes with Alexa in her mind.

Celexa, Lenexa, Anexa, Nesta...

This was getting absurd.

"Jungkook?" She wiggled, trying to wake him up.

He didn't bulge so she tipped against his arm that was wrung around her. "Jungkook, wake up."

"Huh?" Jungkook pulled away, his eyes wide.

"Sorry," she murmured, looking just as scared. "I didn't wanted to scare you."

"Oh," he looked away, rubbing his eyes. "It's okay."

Quietly standing up from the floor, Alexa tiptoed towards the door, hoping to escape the awkward confrontation with Jungkook.

Just as she had predicted, he backed away from her and looked guilty about what he was doing, which only confirmed that Alexa was making up things between her and Jungkook that didn't exist.

Lost in her thoughts, Alexa wandered aimlessly until she reached for her small purse on the couch. She needed her phone to check the time.

Yawning, she took place on the soft couch and turned on her phone. The first thing that caught her eyes were that she had 20 missed calls.