5

Jungkook

The last thing I wanted today was to spend my night in a club full of drunk teenagers.

After having the most bizarre day ever, where I really married my best friend's girlfriend, all I craved was to be alone, a moment for myself to gather my thoughts and make sense of the chaos named Alexa that had consumed my life recently.

But as always, my friends ruined my plans by showing up and forcing me to go to the club with them.

Going to the club was one thing, but going to the club and seeing Alexa sitting there, her head thrown back in laughter, with a guy by her side, was another.

As I stepped through the entrance, the thumping bass reverberated through my body, instantly enveloping me in a sea of sound. The dimly lit space was adorned with an array of colorful neon lights, casting an ethereal glow that danced across the faces of the crowd. The air was thick with a heady mix of sweat, perfume, and the faint scent of alcohol, creating an intoxicating atmosphere that heightened the senses.

The main dance floor was a sprawling expanse, its glossy surface reflecting the vibrant lights above. Bodies moved in synchrony, their movements fluid and hypnotic. The dancers, dressed in an eclectic mix of trendy streetwear and glamorous outfits, exuded confidence and style.

The DJ booth, perched high above the dance floor, was a shrine of musical mastery. The DJ, a maestro of beats, skillfully mixed tracks, seamlessly transitioning from one genre to another. The crowd responded with fervor, their cheers and applause punctuating the air.

Interspersed throughout the venue were cozy alcoves and VIP sections, offering a respite from the energetic chaos of the dance floor. Plush velvet couches and low tables adorned these areas, providing a space for intimate conversations and moments of relaxation. The walls were adorned with mesmerizing artwork, a fusion of traditional Korean motifs and contemporary street art, adding a touch of cultural richness to the ambiance.

The bar, a bustling hub of activity, boasted an impressive array of spirits and cocktails. Bartenders, clad in sleek black attire, skillfully mixed drinks, their movements a choreography of precision and flair. The bar itself was a masterpiece of design, with a sleek marble countertop and shelves lined with an impressive selection of bottles, each one illuminated by soft, ambient lighting.

And there she was.

My eyes locked onto Alexa, who sat perched on a high bar table with a guy, their bodies angled towards each other in an intimate conversation. Her radiant smile contrasting sharply with the darkness around her.

Namjoon stopped next to me. The fabric of his black shirt clung to his torso, revealing the contours of his well-defined physique, accentuating his broad shoulders and chiseled arms. With each step, his confident stride seemed to send ripples of admiration through the crowd, drawing whispers and stolen glances from those around him.

His eyes followed my gaze, and he nodded towards her direction. "Hey, isn't that Jimin's girl?" he asked, his voice barely audible above the thumping bass.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene unfolding before me. Alexa's laughter seemed to mock me, a painful reminder of the promise she had broken not to go out. Her companion, a guy I didn't recognize, leaned in closer, his face illuminated by the neon lights. They seemed so at ease, already so comfortable in each other's presence.